𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍|| 𝖤𝖣𝖤𝖭 𝖧𝖠𝖫𝖫

Dean and I had arrived to Eden Hall for our welcoming and I was frantically searching for the team. Dean had his hands on my shoulders to calm me down while we walked around.

"Y/n! Dean!" I heard a familiar voice yell.

My head snapped around and I saw Coach with the rest of the team. I looked up at Dean and he looked down at me with a smile before we started running towards them.

"Coach!" Dean and I yelled as we tackled the coach into a hug. "It's good to see you two,"

I smiled as I pulled away from the hug as I looked at the team. My eyes landed on the one boy I fell in love with when I joined the Ducks. He smiled at me before I pushed past the team and jumped the boy into a big hug.

Adam laughed and put me down on my feet then I moved my head back so my lips could connect with his. He happily kissed back and had a firm grip around my waist.

I pulled away from the kiss and smiled widely. My eyes were still closed before I had to open them. "Missed me that much?" Adam asked me.

"Yes you dork," I said and shoved his arm lightly as I was passed my jersey. "Well I missed you too," He said and kissed my cheek. I smiled then put my jersey on and focused the people that were sitting down on their chairs.

"Y/n!" Connie called. I smiled and made my way over to her, hugging her tightly. "I missed you," She said and rocked us back and forth. "I missed you too," I said and felt another pair of arms wrap around us. "Hey Julie," I said and smiled at her. "Hi guys," She said and pulled away.

"Please welcome to the podium the head coach and leader of The Mighty Ducks, Gordon Bombay." Buckley said and moved away from the mic as the audience and team clapped.

Coach came up to the podium, "Thank you, it's a great honor to be here today to introduce you to a truly great group of kids. Sure they can be a little rambunctious— they've run me ragged and played more than their fair share of pranks. I still haven't forgotten about those eggs."

I held my laugh as I remember Me, Averman, Kenny, and Luis pranked him.

"—but I hung in there and they hung in there for me and we became the quack attack, the flying v, and the bash brothers with their bash sister. I've never had a better time. These kids are winners each and every one of them, but more than that these are good people. I hope that they enrich and enliven your school and your lives the way they have mine. Now I hand you over to the capable hands of my old biology teacher and the current headmaster of Eden Hall, Dean Buckley."

We all clapped as the headmaster came back up onto the podium and coach walked away, sitting down with the audience.

"Gordon Bombay has a lot to be proud of. We are happy to welcome the ducks to our great educational institution. So today gives me great pleasure to award you these full athletic scholarships to the Eden Hall Academy."

Everyone once again clapped for the speech before he spoke again.

"—where we hope the ducks will be happy warriors and lead us on the glory and divisional championships!"

The clapping continued as a smile grew on my face. It was then beginning to get dark and coach had to speak to Charlie.

I walked down the podium with Connie. We got our dorm numbers if we wanted one and got our class schedules for the first semester by the headmaster. I grabbed my schedule and thanked him before grabbing myself a dorm room.

                                        ꧁꧂

The weekend passed by quick and I found out coach wasn't gonna be coaching us anymore. It hurt to find out but I couldn't just leave the opportunity of getting my scholarship. What upset me more is that Dean had left the second he found out coach wasn't gonna be with us anymore. I begged him not to leave and for him to stay but he didn't listen. What the hell is hockey gonna be like without the other bash brother? What is it gonna be like without having a brother by your side playing hockey with you?