FIFTEEN

Ikem had called, he couldn't make it to her school, so she went home alone, when he came back in the evening, she had gave him a tight hug, she was all giddy and smiley, she refused to tell him anything,

"You have been all happy, what is going on?"

"Shouldn't I be happy?"

"Off course you should be but there must be a reason, tell me" he watched her.

"First sit down and I'll be back" she sang.

She came back minutes later, "look at my results, I passed all my final exams"

"Oh my Gosh, thank you God, I am very happy for you" he hugged her,

"I know, I got the results today, my friends also passed, Tiwa, Ronke, Susan and................ "

"I'm so happy, congratulations to all of you most especially you"

"You remember your promise to me, you said that if I made my paper you would give me a big surprise"

"I haven't forgotten, you are sure to get your reward"

"Yeeee, you make me so happy", she jumped on him they fell to the couch,

"Hey be careful girl"

"Sorry" she kissed him, they started kissing, both their hands running over their bodies, pulling and undressing, and soon clothes were flying and bodies were rubbing against each other.

**************

"Hey girls, we are already done with tetiary institution" Susan said,

"After three years of hard work and dedication, we've finally done it" Tiwa said.

"I'm very happy that we all came through it together" Mmasi said.

"Well said my dear, girls Charles proposed and I said yes" Ronke screamed and the girls joined in too.

"Wait a second who is Charles?" Susan asked while Ronke frowned.

"Haven't you heard, he is her new boyfriend" said Mmasi,

"Suzy you know you annoy me so much, how can you not know Charles" Ronke frowned while Tiwa and Mmasi laughed.

"I'm sorry for not knowing my dear, please forgive me" Susan hugged Ronke which made her smile.

"So what next for all of us" Tiwa asked.

"Me I am going to settle down in marriage with my baby Charles, she batted her artificial lashes, and then maybe after two years, I'll look for a job" Ronke said.

"You this girl, you are not serious, you will wait for two years before you find a job, you are so lazy" Tiwa blasted Ronke,

"Whatever, I cannot just finish studying and rush into another form of studying, I need time to rest you know?" Ronke said,

"By the way, I am going to be a bridesmaid at your wedding right? Mmasi asked.

"Of course, all of you are going to be my bridesmaid" she laughed.

"What next for you Susan" Ronke asked,

"Me I'm ready to work if I have a job, I don't really have much to do on my life right now" she said.

"Do you have any relationship plan" Ronke asked.

"No"

"What about Lekan?" Mmasi asked

"They've broken up again" Tiwa said

"I hope you don't plan on staying single single forever" Ronke teased making the girls to laugh,