Chapter 9 Bitten by a Werewolf

I'm walking past the door when someone knocks on it. I freeze and hide behind the wall until I see the delivery guy going back to his car and driving away. I open the door to see a fairly large package on the front step. I bend to pick it up when I hear someone yelling at me to wait. I turn to see Peter standing there panting.

"That's for me." He reaches his hands out.

I give him the box. "What'd you get?"

"Nothing." He scampers upstairs.

I shut the door, but I'm bored, so I go upstairs to Peter's room. I open the door and stop. Peter is standing in front of the floor length mirror dressed as Spiderman. I shut the door behind me, and Peter finally turns around. "I have no words," I say.

He sighs too. "I know. I don't look like the real deal, do I? But nobody can compete with the drop dead gorgeousness of Tom Holland, can they? So this will have to do." He holds his phone out. "I need you to take a picture of me."

I get his phone, and he puts on the mask and gets into a Spiderman pose. I get the picture, and he gets his phone back, taking off the mask.

He takes a selfie before typing something. "Perfect. Thanks, Blythe." He taps on his phone until he throws it on his bed. "Now time to get out of this thing. It's getting really hot in here." He starts pulling it off, and I turn around too late.

I feel my face heating up. "Why?" I finally ask.

"I don't know," he says. "It's made of some kind of material that traps heat I guess."

I chuckle. "No. I meant, why are you dressing up as Spiderman?"

Now Peter laughs. "Oh. That makes more sense. Well, I promised my followers that if I got one million likes on my Bill Cipher cosplay that I would finally listen to them and cosplay as my namesake. And, I thought that they wouldn't do it, but look at this!" He shoves his phone in my face, as I turn back around, and I read:

Make PK cosplay as Spiderman! One million likes!! Let's go PKers!!! #PKasSpiderman

"Your username is PK?"

"That's not important," he says and looks at his phone again.

I'm just glad that he has clothes on.

"What's important is that they rallied together and got one million likes. One million. That's a lot, Blythe." I nod as he grins and bounces around. "I got a million likes. Ha." He throws his phone down on his bed still with an epic grin on his face. "Now that that's done, what do you want to do?"

I look around the room, suddenly realizing that Peter may have a lot of trinkets, I don't see any cosplay. "Where do you keep all your cosplay stuff?"

He laughs. "Not in here. We wouldn't be able to enter the room. Follow me."

I follow him as we go downstairs, through the kitchen, and up the stairs to the bonus room. He goes towards one of the closed doors and opens it. "Behold, my stuff."

We go in.

"Woah." I spin in a circle, looking over every piece of cosplay that decorates the walls, shelves, and floors. "You have a lot."

"Well, yeah. I have to keep the followers happy."

"Is this Loki?"

He grins. "Yeah. That's my favourite one. My second would be Milo."

"From that Atlantis movie?"

He grins. "Yeah! That's one of my favourite movies of all time."

"This is so cool. How long have you been doing this?"