ii. Gif Manip

ii. Tutorial
Gif Manips

𓇻 Notes,For this tutorial, you will require your chosen two gifs, photopea, and deviantart (optional)

𓇻 Notes,
For this tutorial, you will require your chosen two gifs, photopea, and deviantart (optional).
Other tutorials include 'Lacuna Graphic Help' written by 1-800-HEROINE.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. This tutorial has been requested by scoopsbyers.

Transcript,
✸ Open up photopea and the two gifs you're using to make the graphic by going to file and then open and selecting them from your folders.
✸ Decide which gif out of the two you want as the base. The later will be the one you erase aspects of from to layover on top so they fit together.
✸ Right click on the layer in the box on the right for the gif you want to put on top and select 'duplicate into' and the destination of your base gif. Then press 'ok'.
✸ Resize the duplicated gif to your preferred size by using ctrl+alt+t or by going to edit and then to 'free transform'. Press the tick on the top toolbar once you've finished resizing. Usually when I'm resizing, I like to look at the proportions of their faces and take into account the height difference between the two characters to make it seem as proportionate and real and possible.
   ✸ In the box on the right, select the layer of the gif you'd like to edit and select the icon at the bottom that looks like a rectangle with a circle inside it which says 'add raster mark' when you hover over it.
   ✸ Press the letter 'e' on your keyboard or click on the eraser symbol on the toolbar along the left. Then click on the little dot with '15' labelled under it on the top bar and go through the options selecting the one that's second to last on the first row with '24' labelled under it, and start erasing. Remember, you can always undo or redo if you make any mistakes.
   ✸ When you're finished, select 'layer' on the top toolbar, 'animation', and 'merge'. At this point, you have created your gif. You are welcome to add a psd, any text, etc. that you'd like and when you're done, go to 'file', 'export as' and then select the '.gif' file type and save to your folders.

Step by step with images,