vi. File Size

vi. Tutorial
↓ File Size

𓇻 Notes,For this tutorial, you will require your graphic and photopea/ezgif

𓇻 Notes,
For this tutorial, you will require your graphic and photopea/ezgif.com.
This is an updated tutorial filled with three methods. You can use any and all of these or even some in combination. I typically use the resize and optimise in combination or just the optimise alone if the file size isn't too large.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Transcript,
001 ✸ Cropping. There are two methods to crop your graphic as stated below,
Photopea.  Go to 'file' and 'open', on the top toolbar, and select your graphic from your folders. Select the crop symbol from the toolbar on the left and select 'crop tool'. Select the box at the top that says 'delete cropped pixels'. Using the grid, adjust the width and height to your preferred size and when you're done, click the tick symbol. Go to 'file', 'export as' and then the appropriate file type and save to your files.
Ezgif.   Click on the tab labelled 'crop' on the top toolbar and upload your file. You can either change the numbers manually or use the box to adjust the area you'd like to keep. Once you're done select 'crop image' and if you're happy with the cropped graphic below, save it to your files.

002 ✸ Resize. Click on the tab labelled 'resize' on the top toolbar and upload your file. Next to where it says 'percentage', type in the percentage of the pixels you'd like the width and height to be reduced to of their original value. Then press 'resize image' and your new graphic with the smaller dimensions and the reduced file size will appear below. If you're happy with the new graphic, save to your files.

003 ✸ Optimise. Click on the tab labelled 'optimise' on the top toolbar and upload your file. Use the slider bar or type in the percentage of the gif you'd like to compress. Then press the blue optimise button. Your new graphic with the reduced file size will appear below. Repeat until the file size is under 3mb. Note, do not repeat with the new graphic, just gradually increase the percentage for the original file. Once done, save the image to your files.

Step by step with images,

Method one, cropping.

Photopea.