°•♡𝟖♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°

𝕿𝖍𝖊 two oldest ate their food quickly and got up, getting ready to leave. soobin went to the second floor for the last time to tell kai they were leaving, his plan was saying it to taehyun but after passing his room and hearing the couple talking, he figured it was better to not interrupt.

yeonjun was the first to get out of the house, the brown haired right behind him. they didn't talk much in the first minutes, just soobin following the other, but when they passed the same place where the black haired had killed the infected and saved the taller after he kicked the glass, soobin decided to break the silence.

"so, where are your things, why aren't they with you? you didn't get to finish talking earlier." the black haired looked at him, before answering the question.

"they're close to where we met. i hid my bag because i couldn't risk you stealing from me." yeonjun shrugged, taking a few steps forward and killing an eater using his katanas. soobin hummed and did the same, shoving his crowbar in another creature's head.

the taller didn't forget the moment both had during the night, but he figured that if yeonjun was going to act like nothing happened, then he could do it too. it wasn't like he had time to think about it though, he had way more important things to worry about and how handsome yeonjun was, was at the bottom of the list.

they soon arrived at the place both had met, the body of the man who attacked soobin was still on the floor, with some pieces missing, which the taller guessed that had been eaten. the blood around it had already dried but the guts spreading out of the man's belly seemed still fresh, as if the abdomen was recently open. it was a disgusting sight so soobin didn't take long to avert his eyes from it.

yeonjun kept walking, ignoring the dead man, until they reached a small house on the other side of the road. the dark haired got inside and soobin jogged a little to stay right behind the other, both cautious to not make any noise. 

the masked male went to every room in the first floor to verify if there was any infected and when he was sure it was clean, he went upstairs. the two were in the hallway of the second floor when yeonjun heard a noise, grabbing soobin and entering the first door he saw, locking it behind him. he shoved soobin on the wall while covering his mouth using his own hand and took off his mask, so the boy could hear him properly when he whispered.

"stay quiet." soobin nodded, and so the older took his hand off of his mouth.

"good bunny." the black haired smirked, being a little too close than necessary.

"now we-" yeonjun stopped middle sentence when he looked at the other and saw blushed cheeks, his smirk getting larger at the sight. "what are you so flushed for? i didn't even do anything to you yet."

soobin kept quiet, he knew that if he opened his mouth to say something, he would stutter. his cheeks were still a deep shade of red, seeing the other's handsome face up close and hearing him say he was a good bunny, did something to him. it all got worst when yeonjun said he didn't do anything yet.

"you get flushed so easily, bunny. looking so pretty and defenseless." yeonjun got closer, licking his own lips. soobin looked so hot that way, like he was asking for yeonjun to destroy him.

the black haired saw the blush get even deeper and couldn't hold it, smashing his lips on soobin's soft ones. he put his hand on the younger's waist and pulled him closer, feeling soobin's arms go around his neck, deepening the kiss.

yeonjun slid his hand lower, grabbing the other's ass and hearing a small moan in return. he took the chance to slide his tongue inside soobin's mouth, feeling the male's soft tongue against his own.