°•♡𝟖𝟐♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 • paranoia•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°

𝕾𝖔𝖔𝖇𝖎𝖓 helped a shaky beomgyu to change kai's bandages, the long haired just did his job and only talked when necessary, though it was almost a whisper. the tallest tried to comfort him, but the male asked him to not do it with a raise of his hand and a head shake, so soobin kept quiet.

kai didn't say anything when the two were taking care of his injury, he didn't have anything to say. the community was destroyed now, their only hope was gone, so there wasn't anything to say, should they even keep trying? if yes, then why? just to die in a probably disgusting way? the blonde didn't see the use of having hope anymore, not when everything good they had was taken away.

soobin patted the youngest's head gently, giving him a warm smile, he could see the male was stressing, which made his heart ache. it wasn't fair that someone as good as kai had to go through all that, so the taller hoped things could get better, even if just a little. kai smiled back and took a deep breath, he was trying, and that was enough.

"bunny?" the said male turned around, staring at yeonjun and humming. "are you done here?"

soobin nodded and the older held out his hand, to which the taller grabbed, and the black haired gently pulled him to another room. yeonjun stopped in the middle of the room and put a hand on the younger's cheek, connecting their foreheads for a minute and hugging soobin after, who wrapped his arms around the male too.

yeonjun let out a sigh of relief, hugging the other was almost a confirmation he was okay, and alive. the older pulled away and pecked soobin's lips softly, caressing his cheek after, he couldn't put into words how glad he was that the younger was okay. he still had his flower, so he still had everything.

"are you okay, junnie?" soobin said softly, holding the other's hand on his cheek. yeonjun seemed stressed and tense, so it worried the taller, the male wasn't someone to talk about his problems and bothers, so it only caused soobin to worry more.

"yeah." the black haired got closer, brushing their noses together gently and closing his eyes. "i'm just glad you're okay."

"of course i'm okay." soobin smiled warmly, putting his hands on the older's cheeks and pulling away slightly, so he could stare at yeonjun's eyes. "i promised, didn't i? i won't leave you, junnie."

yeonjun smiled softly, it was small, but the warmest thing soobin even saw or felt. it made him certain that didn't matter what happened, he could take it as long as the older was with him. the black haired was the love of his life, soobin knew it, and if he had to stay being the only one in love, he would, because having yeonjun was enough, touching him and being cared by him was enough. he was happy with it, even if it was little compared to what he felt.

"thank you, bunny." soobin furrowed his brows, not understanding why yeonjun was thanking him, ot thanking someone at all.

"for what? i didn't do anything." it was true, he didn't do anything, if so, that would be just being a burden to the other.

"for being mine." the black haired looked at the other's eyes and soobin almost cried from how warm yeonjun's eyes were in that moment. the older pecked the other's lips and held his waist, caressing it softly.

"i should be the one thanking you for giving me a chance, junnie. i know it was hard for you." soobin smiled with teary eyes, he knew how hard it was for yeonjun to slightly open up, to let him stay and to trust him. "i love you." the taller wrapped his arms around the black haired's shoulders, caressing the hair on the back of his head.

yeonjun closed his eyes, not answering the three words, he couldn't, and it killed him, because soobin deserved it. the male thought soobin deserved everything, including someone he could never be. it wasn't something he would say out loud though, like everything else, he would just well it up in his mind and heart and get eaten alive by it little by little.

"i will go see gyu now." the taller smiled softly before pecking yeonjun's lips, who nodded in understatement.

the black haired stood there, looking at the wall blankly, he didn't know why, but he felt uneasy. it was odd, he thought he was used to the others presence, so it didn't make sense them being the problem, which led him to not comprehend the reason of the feeling. it was nothing much, just a little itch on the back of his mind, like a short whisper that went away as soon as it came, so he ignored it.

the main thing was taking care of taehyun so the male could wake up, and then leave the place which hours back was a community, but now was just a chaotic mess full of death. yeonjun was supposed to feel relieved because of it, he always hated the community and didn't trust anyone there, he even was almost killed, but no, the only thing he felt was the uneasiness creeping inside his mind.

"are you okay?" the black haired turned around quickly, putting a hand on one of his knives, he thought someone was there to hurt him. yeonjun blinked, realizing what he did, and letting go of the blade, looking at kai after.

"i'm fine." the older ran a hand through his hair and pointed a finger to kai's injury. "how's your arm?"

"it hurts, but i guess it's better than losing it like tae." the blonde averted his eyes, looking at floor, before hesitantly starting to speak. "i... i thought you would kill him, because he was, you know, bit."

"should've i?" the black haired said coldly, was kai implying something? taehyun wouldn't do anything bad, right?

"of course, not!" the younger gave a step foward, but hissed because of his arm. "thank you for saving him, really."

"whatever." yeonjun shrugged and turned around, looking through a tiny uncovered spot on the window, they were lucky that the uv lights on the remaining parts of the wall were still working, so spiders weren't an additional problem. he heard kai leaving and let out a breath with it, he needed to get out of that place. the black haired felt trapped, locked inside the clinic and not being able to leave because of too many infected, and being trapped reminded his of when he was a prisoner to the cannibals.

it was all happening again, little by little, the paranoia creeped more on him. in the end, san trying to kill him was the little push needed to make the male too paranoiac again.

so yeonjun wasn't sure if he was safe with the others anymore.

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖆/𝖓 • im backkkk and i missed u all so much omg TT ty for waiting for me<3•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°