°•♡𝟒𝟗♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 • this chapter contains smut scenes. feel free to skip it if you're not comfortable, there's nothing relevant to the plot•°

°•SAFE WORD • TULIP•°

°•this smut has sensitive content such as blood and heavy sadomasochism•°

°•𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖘 • blood, knife play, dacryphilia*, choking, unprotected sex, humiliation, degradation, edging, overstimulation, double penetration, bdsm, milking, cockwarming•°

─ • ─

*dacryphilia • arousal to tears or seeing someone crying

keep in mind this is a basic and short explanation of the said kink/fetish/sexual act and so, please google it if you want to know more information

─ • ─

°•IMPORTANT • the scenes related to knife/blood play are NOT similar to how knife/blood play really works, keep in mind this is a story happening during an apocalypse and so, safety/cleaning measures are NOT done correctly•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°

𝖄𝖊𝖔𝖓𝖏𝖚𝖓 broke the kiss and took the younger's shirt off, sucking the skin of his abdomen and going up to his nipples. the black haired bit one of them, making soobin whimper and pull his hair lightly, and sucked it after, circling his tongue around it and licking the place, to which the younger moaned, thrusting his hips up to try and feel the other more.

the older tsked and got up, looking at the taller from above. soobin had his legs open, half lidded eyes and rosy cheeks, his abdomen and nipples were with red marks and he was breathing heavily. it was all too pretty in yeonjun's eyes.

"get up." the black haired pointed the room with his head, a serious expression on his face. the taller did as said, slowly standing up in front of the other, who grabbed his face and smirked. "on your knees."

soobin dropped himself on the floor, looking up at yeonjun and biting his lips, anticipating what would happen. the older tilted his head and let go os the male's face harshly, walking around him and going to the bag full of weaponry, guns weren't the only thing they got from the orphanage, after all.

"what's the safe word?"

"tulip." soobin said softly, quickly looking at the other male, who nodded.

yeonjun grabbed a black rope, a strong one he used in his previous job, and went back to soobin, standing behind him. the black haired wrapped the rope around the other's neck, similarly to a leash, knowing he liked to be choked. soobin kept quiet, squeezing his legs together and biting his lip, he was already turned on before but now that he felt a rope around his neck, it was starting to be uncomfortable how hard he was.

"wrists." soobin put his hands behind his back with no hesitation, even if not knowing what the other planned. yeonjun brought the rest of rope around the younger's wrists, connecting his neck to it in a way that if soobin moved his hands or head too much, he would get choked. the male's head was slightly pulled back, forcing him to look up at where yeonjun soon would be. the older went back to the other's front, enjoying the sight of a tied up soobin with his lips parted.