°•♡𝟔𝟑♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°

𝕵𝖚𝖓𝖌𝖐𝖔𝖔𝖐 stared at the five males in front of him, watching their postures and ways they carried themselves. kai had just finished his trial, meaning he could start the second part.

"okay, first you'll fight with members of our security team, then do a shooting test, that is after the fight because you usually have to shoot when things go wrong, and being rested and not tired it's not even close to the real deal." jungkook smiled at them, trying to be friendly. "i will have to base myself on what you guys tell me, to choose who you'll fight. we don't usually have groups coming here, so i do the tests myself but considering you're five, i can't fight all of you. can you rank yourselves from the one who can fight less to the one who can do it better?"

"yeah, sure." taehyun said, nodding lightly. "kai, soobin, beomgyu, me and yeonjun. from worse to best respectively." he pointed to each person he mentioned, looking at jungkook after, who nodded.

"okay. i fight yeonjun, san fights you, johnny fights beomgyu, jongho fights soobin and jimin fights kai." while the male was talking, a couple of people started to come closer, it seemed like that was a famous part of the trial. "let's go from kai to yeonjun. jimin and kai please step foward." the two did as said, the blonde giving the small male a smile. "no weapons, no cheating, just hand in hand. understood?"

"yes." kai nodded softly, awkwardly standing in the middle of the space, staring at the pretty male he would fight with. jungkook whistled and the test started.

kai lost, just like the other three, taehyun being the only to almost win. beomgyu tried, but got way to influenced by his fears, not pulling up the fight he actually could. san had a bleeding nose when winning and a knowing smirk on his face, like he was expecting the victory, yeonjun stared at him boringly, already tired of the male.

"you're quite good." jimin said to soobin, who was beside him. "i'm curious to see the other guy, jungkook is our security commander, best at fighting too, but seeing how taehyun did, i bet the other one is good."

"he is." soobin smiled proudly, looking at the shorter male, who nodded.

"well, let's see."

"i bet he isn't that good." san stepped in, rolling his eyes while cleaning the blood on his face. soobin didn't answer, just giggling, and receiving a dirty look from san in return.

jungkook called yeonjun to come closer and stand in the middle of the empty space, full of people around waiting to see the fight. the black haired walked lazily, standing in front of the commander and nodding, signaling he was ready, to which the male whistled in return, starting the fight.

yeonjun waited, not doing anything and waiting for the other to attack first, he was using the time to analyze jungkook, he needed to know his techniques, habits, weak and strong spots. the commander went for a punch, aiming for the taller's ribs, the black haired turned his body to the left, dodging the attack.

jungkook didn't seem fazed by it though, raising his elbow and hitting the other on the cheekbone, earning some yells from the crowd. yeonjun smirked, finally getting the other's style of fighting. he dodge another punch, this time going under the male's arm and grabbing him by the shoulder, using his knee to hit jungkook on the leg and push him to the ground. the shorter laced his own leg around yeonjun's one and pulled him to the floor too, getting on top of him and getting surprise when seeing the male smirk, his eyes carrying a different shine, like he was having fun.

yeonjun turned his head to side, using his arm to pretend he was going to elbow the other, who dodge backwards, giving the black haired enough space to sneak his leg from under the male and kick him in the chest, making him fall back and yeonjun be able to get up. the taller stood in front of the male, offering him a hand and helping him to get up, none trick involved, he was controlling his movements to be unpredictable, like he didn't have a way concrete of fighting.