Day 12

Evil 

Marinette's perspective

Hawkmoth had been defeated and it was thanks to the bat family today Marinette was going to school and Damian told her to not let them control her and to fight back. They said she was a bully and a bully she would be, if it meant they got a taste of her own medicine. What Damian said inspired Marinette to write a new song as Nettie.

This song would help her remember the person she really was, she was an orphan from Gotham that grew up on the streets with Jason Todd. who was a big brother to her after he got adopted by Batman she was sent to live in Paris with a nice family by the foster system.

Normal - thoughts                     Bold story

Everybody see my sunny

Everybody see my shine

But, they don't know my story

They don't know what's on my mind

I carry on like a princess

But man I've got 'em fooled

'Cause underneath my business

I am cold, I'm hard, I'm cruel

Marinette was finally done being nice. Everyone would always demand her for things but when someone new came along they tossed her to the side as she was now completely useless to them. But now she was going to fight back, let Lila have her kingdom, none of them even had brains to begin with.

If they thought Marinette of a bully then so be it she wasn't going to be sweet, nice and kind. No, she was going to be cold, hard, and cruel. After all that they thought of her as wasn't it.

Never gonna put a spell on me

Never ever gonna bring me back

Never gonna make me be

Somethin' I'm not because I'm evil

Tell the people

Marinette was ready and you could tell everyone for all she cared she was done being the shy nice girl. They had hurt her time and time again and now she was done and was ready to fight harder and stronger than ever.

I'm evil

Open your eyes

I'm all a disguise

Everybody in my circle

Think I'm gonna be their friend

But I got bad intentions