13th Sept 2016

DAY 7

Dear Future Sam,

I don't know which part or version of future Sam I am addressing, but today is the last day of the wish.

I don't know which future I'll be taken back to but all I know is that I won't try to meddle in. I won't try to fix anything. Maybe nothing was broken in the first place. Maybe I had created a much bigger reason to drift apart than it was before.

But I still had 1 day left. Had to let go of all those high school days regrets.

I did the first and THE most important thing about telling Nicole never to talk about or remember this day with me or anyone else and that if I ever tell her a different version, remember that that's because I didn't wanna remember this bitter thing I had for her, that I didn't wanna remember you and everything you did, that I didn't wanna remember that past that tore us apart.

So, when the past me was deep into her classes, books, ignoring Sam, getting ignored by Sam, enjoying with her best friend, and the normal high school stuff, I toured our school building (incognito, of course), its premises, the food court, the places around, my old house and all the places that we went to together and had created memory in, re-creating all those feelings, remembering all those flashbacks, and noticing or doing what I didn't when I was too stressed out about future.

See you, Sam, see you soon.

The one who now know things,

Nia