Traitor

Marinette Dupain-Cheng. To some, this name strikes fear into their hearts. For them, Marinette seemed like a normal girl. But really she ruled the school with an iron fist. She was insanely beautiful, her dark blue hair growing to her lower back, her Asian features clear, and her freckles were abundant. She ruled alongside Chloe Bourgeois. The daughter of Paris' mayor, so that was a given. The two were inseparable, until one day.

"No wonder your mother left you!" Marinette screamed in rage. Her words echoing through the, now empty, courtyard. A flash of hurt flashed across Chloe's eyes.

"You may be right, but at least I have a Mother!" Everyone wondered what she meant by that, isn't Sabine her mother? Marinette was now full on crying. The whole courtyard was now sympathetic with Marinette. Chloe looked at her in disgust, rolled her eyes and stomped away. One person, Nino, went up to Marinette and put a comforting hand on her shoulder, Kim following suit. They have been friends ever since. After that day, Chloe ruled the school. She abused her power resulting in everyone's hatred for her to grow.

Marinette's pov:

"Martha!" Chloe wailed.

"Yeah?" I turned my head to her voice.

"When is Tim coming over?" Let me introduce myself, I'm Martha Wayne, Damian's twin. I went to Paris to work on the HawkMoth case. I'm Lady Spots, the superhero. When my family visited me, Chloe and Tim hit it off. We always hang out in her hotel because if people saw that we didn't actually break off our friendship, they may realize I'm not who I say I am. Sabine and Tom are my temporary guardians until I finish high school.

"He said he'd be here by 12 to take you to lunch, lucky you get to be away from the class." I murmured the last part.

"At least you have 'friends' in that class." she retorted.

"Okay, okay" I said, sighing. Chloe grabbed her things and made it to school early. When it was 5 minutes till school starts,  I grabbed my things and ran to school. I must've run too fast because it was now 2 minutes till. I waited by the door, casually peeking in. Seeing everyone was there, I waited until the bell started ringing.

"I'm here!" I said 'out of breath'.

"It's okay Marinette, but you need to be on time from now on." Ms. Bustier said. I gave her a sheepish smile and sat next to Alya.

"Girl, you need to start being early, or at least, not late." I weakly smiled. "And did you hear? Lila's coming back today!" A few seconds later, I picked up the sound of the door opening. I whipped my head around to face the door. Wishing on the kwamis it wasn't her, I looked at who it was. Lila. I took in her appearance, she had fake contacts on, her eyes looked blue. Other than that nothing changed.

"Oh my gosh girl! What happened to your eyes?"

"Oh no!" She fake cries. "I forgot to cover them up."

"Girl, they suit you! Why would you cover them up?"

"I-I there was an akuma this morning so I transformed and put in my contact so no one would notice me, but I forgot to take them off-" she fake gasped, "Oh no! I didn't mean to tell anyone! You won't tell anyone right?" She cries more.

"Girl! You're Lady Spots! No way!" Alya said while going on her phone, probably to post it on her blog.

"Oh Alya, could you please not put it on your blog? I don't want the attention." Oh please, she'd kill for an ounce of attention.

"But girl! Imagine all the fame I-you could have!" Lila panicked for a moment.

"B-But what if Hawkmoth watches your blog, then he'd know!" She fakes being 'distressed'.