Chapter 20- Wow Indeed

It was about a week since I had last heard anything about the Red Room, and I was once again getting ready for school.

Quickly unlocking my handcuffs, I got out of bed.

"Mr. Stark is coming to your room," FRIDAY said, and within a few seconds Tony was knocking.

"Come in," I answered.

"Good morning Annika. How are you?" He asked, coming over to my bed.

"I am alright. How are you?" I replied, and he smiled.

"I am doing pretty good. So. The party introducing you is tonight. I have some outfits and shoes ordered to come tonight for it." He informed, and I nodded.

"Sounds good," I replied, and he nodded.

"Alrighty. I just wanted to let you know. I will leave you to get dressed," he said, leaving the room.

Standing, I went to my closet, picking out an outfit.

It was getting easier and easier to make these everyday decisions.

Grabbing a cropped t-shirt and camo cargo pants, I slipped them on with a pair of sneakers.

Walking out, I pulled my hair up into a bun, tight as I was used to

Throwing my phone in my pocket, I picked up my school bag, leaving the room.

As soon as I got into the kitchen, Tony threw something at me, and I quickly looked at it.

"Drivers license?" I asked, looking at the picture of me on it.

"You've driven enough that I thought you deserved it. Pulled some strings, got it to come through." He said with a smirk, before throwing something else at me.

"Keys?"

"There is a brand new car waiting downstairs. Have fun with some freedom kiddo," he said, still smirking.

"Couldn't get her to do it the fair way?" Steve asked, and Tony rolled his eyes.

"She's a trained assassin who was born twenty five years ago in a seventeen year old body. Let the kid have some fun," Tony replied, winking at me.

"Thank you," I replied, before walking towards the elevator.

Swinging my keys, I hit the button for the garage, the elevator descending.

Soon I was out into the garage, and hit the unlock button, soon finding the sleek black car.

Smirking, I crawled inside.

"FRIDAY?"

"Yes Annika," she said, the car lighting up.

"So you are in here. Mind opening the door?" I asked, starting the car.