I.

She's Coming

"VOID SHALL FALL!"

[ 3.15 ]

♾♾♾

Defeating the darach who happened to be the English teacher- Jennifer Blake otherwise known as Julia Baccari in her past life, who taught at the local Beacon Hills High School, was not an easy battle.

In order to defeat the darach, Scott and his friends, Allison and Stiles had to die- or go on the verge of death in order to defeat her. And that opened a door to a whole other world of chaos.

Seeing as Ms.Blake took it upon herself to adultnap the teenagers parents and use them as sacrifices to gain full power and defeat Deucalion, a ruthless alpha.

She tied the parents up underground in a root cellar, and the roots happen to be the root of a mystical tree known as the nemeton so she could use its power for her own justice.

But that plan failed because while she was distracted or busy dealing with Deucalion, Stiles and Allison found where their parents were being held hostage and saved them but while they were saving their parents the root cellar became weak and unstable.

Which caused a jar that was buried there for a long time to become loose and escape the grasps of the dirt that was on top of it, therefore setting free a new darkness.

♾♾♾

Set free, that's what it was.

No longer trapped, ready for the chaos, pain and strife to start over.

It never really got a fair chance last time, it wanted more.

To be greater again to have no worry.

But as it was set free, another being, an entity was making her way out.

♾♾♾

No one would think a normal fly would cause any harm, they would just swat it away and keep going with their day.

Around Beacon Hills people's emotions were swarming like bees and it was feeding on it, growing, becoming something more powerful again.

But it wouldn't just come out again like a seed sprouting from the ground no, it would ferment and take root in something no, someone else and use their suffering to its advantage.

It first started with William Barrow who was a former Electrical Engineer, who happen to decided to walk up on a school bus that had children inside and with him he brought a shrapnel bomb, which ended up killing 4 kids and leaving the fifth with no legs.

That got him a first class ticket to Eichen House where the insane [mentally or physically] go and they're locked away. All the residents of Beacon Hills know that no one leaves Eichen House because as soon as they walk through those doors no one ever comes out again, unless you count the employees of course.