II.

She's Here

"The woman..... she said something to me before she left."

[ 3

[ 3.15 ]

♾♾♾

When Sheriff Stilinski arrived at the school he was met with his son Stiles bombarding him with questions.

"Wait a minute, wait a minute! The William Barrow?" Stiles said as he was shocked that the lunatic of a man managed to escape police custody.

"The Shrapnel Bomber, spotted nearby?" Stiles continued to ask his father as the walked down the school hallway.

As they both stopped abruptly, Noah turned to look at his son and said "A little closer than nearby, actually."

And as they were talking Rafael was asking the school principal "How do we get down to the basement, I need to know where every entrance is. I don't want anybody coming in or out of the school."

As Stiles heard Rafael speaking to the principal as he passed by he looked back at his father and asked, "Dad, what's really going on here?"

And as Stiles asked his father what was really happening he caved and told him everything and after Noah told Stiles what was going on he went to tell Allison and Isaac as he saw them walking by to go to another class.

♾♾♾

As Stiles, Allison and Isaac were walking down stairs to where the basement in the school was, Isaac asked Stiles, "Barrow went after kids with glowing eyes, he said those exact words?"

"Yeah, and no one knows how he woke up from anesthesia. Just when they opened him up, they found a tumor full of live flies, which in any other circumstance would be all kinds of awesome." Stiles informed the two.

But as they were talking Lydia overheard them talking and asked, "Did you say flies?" "Lydia?" Allison questioned knowing her friend had connections to other things that no else could.

"All say I've been hearing this sound, it's like...this buzzing" Lydia concluded

"Like the sound of flies" Allison asked as she was already getting the feeling Lydia could sense something more happening.

As the trio of Stiles, Allison and Isaac walked closer to Lydia she responded to Allison's question with "Exactly like the sound of flies."

"But that's not what I came down here to tell you guys" Lydia also said.

"What do you mean, what else is going on?" Stiles asked, seeing as they only thought the main thing that was happening right now was Barrow escaping and Lydia hearing flies buzzing.

"I heard a woman's voice echo, and I didn't hear all of what she said but the last thing I heard was," "shall fall". Lydia said to the trio.

"What do you think it means?" Isaac asked