X.

Linked

"If I were Void, I'd do what I do best and that's trick everyone.."

[ 3

[ 3.19 ]

♾♾♾

THE LIVE WIRE CAME DOWN THE SIDE OF THE HOSPITAL.

And Kira just so happened to be standing where the wire was about to strike. As she was trying to move away from the wire, it followed her, and while Kira was moving across the parking lot an ambulance had just arrived on scene.

Seeing the teenage girl in the middle of the road the ambulance driver swerved out of the way and hit a fire hydrant, then came to a complete stop.

Kira saw the water from the fire hydrant begin to pour out on the road and mix with the live power line.

While this was currently happening Allison and Isaac just pulled up to the hospital to check on Stiles and tell Scott what they had found on her phone.

The driver from the ambulance got out of his truck but was soon electrocuted due the live power line mixing with the water.

Kira saw this and yelled out, "Everyone, get back!"

Allison seeing the ambulance driver drop to the ground due to electrocution, so she decided to run and help him but Isaac soon threw Allison back away from the electrified water and accidentally stepped in the water himself.

Chaos was pouring down outside of the hospital, people were getting electrocuted left and right, a man not paying attention to the road almost ran over Kira but she ran on top of the car and back flipped off of it.

Seeing what was happening on the roof, Zella knew she had to get down to the ground to help Kira concentrate on her powers inside of her and help her through the process.

"I'll be right back," Zella said as she had turned to look at Derek, and before he could say anything Zella disappeared in a cloud of shadows and reappeared beside Kira.

"I know this is stressful, but I'm going to help you through the process of obtaining some of your powers now. I know you did it at the power station the night Barrow kidnapped you and you didn't know how but I'm here to help you know so you don't get hurt doing this ok." Zella said as she was already beside Kira, and the young Kitsune nodded her head indicating a 'yes' as she was too nervous to speak.

"Alright, focus on the power beneath you, feel it surging, let it become one with your body, don't tense up, let it in, let it soak in your spirit, breathe in and breathe out, don't be scared, become on with the electricity." Zella said in a calm manner.

And that's exactly what Kira did and she stepped forward and grabbed the live wire flying around.

Scott and Derek had just made it down to where Zella and Kira were, and they both saw Kira grab the wire, and consume its energy, but that's not all they saw, while Kira was absorbing the energy her eyes glowed and electric orange.