Prologue

I'm walking down the road of C/N. It's a small town by the seaside. I was thinking of visiting the beach. I need some alone time because of what have been happening to me.

After a while of walking, I finally reach the beach. I take my sandals off and place it inside my bag. I walk through the white sand, until I'm standing near the sea.

I let my feet inside the water. I close my eyes as I let myself enjoy the soft breeze for a while. A soft sigh escape my lips as I slowly open my eyes. I wince as I feel a dull ache on the side of my stomach. I lift my shirt to reveal bruises in them. My mind went back to what had happened earlier.

Flashback

I'm standing in the hall way, fear crept up inside my body. There's a group of girls that have been picking up on me since the day I set foot in this place. They are circling around me.

"P-Please... I've d-done nothing w-w-wrong. Please just l-leave me alone" I pleaded. They look at each other and burst out laughing. One of them stepped up to me and slaps me across my face.

"Done nothing wrong?? Just by existing you made me loathe you! The fact that YOU hang around MY boyfriend... made me hate you even more! You've brought this upon yourself!" She said, glaring at me.

"But Tony and I have been best friend since we were kids. I had to leave the town... but I'm back and he still remembers me. We're not even together. I only saw him as a brother figure" I said. She scoffed at what I said.

"Oh please... if you're only 'friends.' Why are you flirting with him?" She said. "I'm not! That's our way of joking around" I said. "Ugh! Enough! Come on girls! Let's teach her a lesson!" She said. Her minions instantly ganged up on beating me up.

One of them kicked me on my stomach. My back got slammed against the brick wall. I could feel the air being sucked out of me from the impact. I landed on the ground, wheezing painfully. But that didn't stop them. They continue to beat me up.

Once they're satisfied. They just spat at me and walks away, leaving me weak and bruised in the alley. I just stared at the ground weakly, my eye-sight started going in and out of focus from all the beating I received from those girls. Eventually, I give in to the pain and fell sideway. Then all of my surrounding turned dark.

End of Flashback

"Y/N!" Someone called out, snapping me out of my thought. I turn around only to see Tony. I quickly turn around and rushes away. But Tony is a lot faster due to his long legs. He instantly catches up with me and grabs my hand.

"Why have you been ignoring me?" He said. "I don't know what you're talking about..." I said, without looking at him. I don't want him to see the bruises on my face.

"Yes you are! You're not even looking at me right now, Y/N" he said. "I'm not! I just need to go home" I said. I gently move my hand out of his grip, only for him to grab it again. But this time he grabs my wrist, which have bruises in them.

"Ouch!" I said. "Sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you! But I didn't grab you too hard. Are you okay?" He said. He gently rolls my sleeve up and gasp. I bit my lips, knowing he have seen my bruised up arm.

"W-Who did t-this to you?" He said. I keep looking away from him. I gasp when he turns me to face him. He lets out a gasp as he stares at my face. "Y/N, w-what h-happened to your face?" He said. I just stay silent as I look down.

"Tell me, Y/N... who did this to you?" He said. His voice is stern. I feel tears streaming down my cheeks. He reaches out to wipe my tears, but I step away from him.

"I think it's best if we don't talk anymore..." I said. I finally look up at him, tears streaming down both of my cheeks. "B-But... why?" He said. "I'm so sorry, Tony. But I can't see you anymore..." I said. I quickly turn around and run away. I can hear Tony pleads for me to come back, but I keep running. It hurts me more than anything to do this... but I just can't take the torture anymore.

***

I finally reach my house. I enter my house and lock the door behind me. I turn around and flinch when I come face to face with the girl that have brought pain on me, along with her minions. I gulp as I back away further from them.

"W-Why are y-you here?" I said. She growls at me as she walks closer to me. She lift her hand and slap me hard across my cheek. My face turns sideways from the impact. I hold my cheek as I turn to look at her.

"I thought I told you to stay away from Tony! He's mine!" She yelled. "I tried! But he won't leave me alone. So just leave me alone!" I yelled at her. She looks taken aback by my sudden outburst. Her face turns into anger.

I don't know where this courage comes from. Maybe because I have had enough of her and her stupid jealousy over someone who don't even like her.

"Why you!" She screeched angrily. I lift my hand and grabs her wrist, preventing her from landing another hit on my cheek. I hold it tightly in my hand. "What the- let go!" She said. "No! I've had enough of you... and your stupidity!" I yelled. My eyes suddenly glaze over as I see flashing images in my head.

I can see her in a house. She's curling up into a ball as she tries to protect herself. She looks up, I can see scars on her cheek. I can see a bruise on her arm too.

I look down at her arm and gasp when I see the same bruise on her arm. "You've been abused... just like I did. Your dad did this to you?" I said. She let out a gasp as she stares at me with her eyes wide open.

"H-How d-did you?" She stuttered out. She looks a little scared. She instantly runs out of my house. Her minions following close behind her. I drop on my knees as I start to feel dizzy.

'What just happened? W-What was that?' I thought to myself. I feel something running down my nose. My eyes rolls back and I fall to my side. Everything slowly turns black.

*to be continued*

A/N: someone asked for a Bruno Madrigal X Reader. So... here you go! I hope you'll like this as much as you like my Camilo Madrigal X Reader book. Thank you so much for all the love and support! Stay tune for more chapters! Love ya~