Chapter 17

A/N: hello Light. Sorry for the long wait. But wait no more because Chapter 17 is here! I'll try my best to finish this book. I sure hope you're still enjoying yourself. Love ya~ and...

Enjoy!!

Previously on Chapter 16

I frown as I start to eat in silence. I'm gonna have to confront Bruno later on. He never acted like this to me. He's usually so sweet and kind. But now he's being so cold and distant towards me. I wonder what is going on with her.

-Tell Me-

Y/N P.O.V

Bruno kept avoiding me for days. Every time I tried to talk to him, he would walk away. Every time the two of us walk towards each other, he would turn around as soon as he saw me.

I sit in my room, thinking what could have I done so wrong that Bruno ignores me like this. It pains me so much. Why can't he just talk to me? Why can't he just tell me what I did wrong?!

I hear the sound of knocking by the door. I let out a sigh and stand up. I walk towards the door and open it, to reveal Pepa.

"It's time for lunch... you didn't eat breakfast. So you need to eat now" she said. I shake my head at what she said. "I'm not hungry, Pepa..." I said. "Are you sick? Should I call Julieta for you?" She asked. I shake my head. She lets out a sigh and turn around to leave.

"Pepa!" I said. "Yeah?" She said, turning to look at me. "Do you know why Bruno is ignoring me? He's been avoiding me non stop. What did I do wrong?" I said. "Uhh..." she said. "You know something, do you? Please tell me!" I pleaded. "It's I... uh..." she stuttered out.

"Fine... don't tell me. Just let me see?" I said. I lift my hand for her to hold. She looks at my hand, then back at me. "Please, Pepa..." I pleaded. She lets out a sigh and place her hand on top of mine.

Vision

I can see Pepa walking through the hall of Casita. She turns around the corner and her body bumps into someone. She stumbles back, but managed to steady herself. When she looks at the person, I can see that it's Bruno. He have tears flowing down his cheeks.

"Bruno, what's wrong?" Pepa said. He shakes his head and was about to walk away. But Pepa grabs his hand. "Talk to me..." she said. Bruno turns to her and burst into tears. "Oh Bruno. Come here..." she said, embracing him. I can hear the sound of his cries.

Pepa leads him to her room and sits him down on a chair. "Now... tell me what's wrong" she said. "Y/N..." he said. I feel my heart ache, knowing Bruno is hurt because of something I did. But I don't know what I did.

"What did she do?" She asked. "I saw her... talking to another guy. She's laughing at whatever he's saying to her" he said. I frown at what I heard. Bruno is upset... because I'm talking to that new guy?

"I'm so stupid... why would she like someone like me? I'm just a freak. Everyone sees that. Of course, Y/N wouldn't want to be seen with me... she's just so perfect..." he said, sounding like he's about to start crying again.

"Oh Bruno... you don't know that..." Pepa said. "And I don't plan on finding out. Y/N won't like me... she won't like someone like me" he said. "So what are you planning to do?" She asked. "Avoid her as much as I can... maybe my heart will move on..." he said, in a sad voice.

End of Vision

I open my eyes and let go of Pepa's hand. She just looks at me with a worried face. "That's why he's been ignoring me?! Because he thinks I don't like him?" I said. She just nods her head.

"Why won't he just talk to me? Instead of talking. He avoided me! How should I know what he felt. I can find out, but I'm gonna have to see it using my gift. But he kept avoiding me. I can't just go into his room and snoop around his belongings! God... he should have just talked to me!" I said. "Do you... like him?" She said. I turn to look at Pepa.

"I do, Pepa... I like him. No... I love him. I don't care what the townspeople think about him. I love him! But instead of telling me that he loves me. He just decided to avoid me! He's not making it easy for me!" I said. I turn my body and walk towards my bed. I take a seat next to it and starts crying.

"Then YOU have to talk to him..." she said. "How, Pepa. How?? The moment he saw me... he would bolted away!" I said. I hug my knees and bury my face into my arms. Why can't you just talk to me, Bruno?

***

Pepa P.O.V

Now that I know Y/N feels something for Bruno, just like he did for her. I have to find a way to get the two of them together. I want my brother to be happy. I'll have Julieta help me with this. She would be happy to know that our brother will have someone to love him, just like her and I with our husbands.

I found Julieta in the kitchen as usual. I walk up to her. "Julieta!" I said, a little louder than I intended. She jumps and turns to look at me. "Pepa, geez!" She said. "Sorry... I just need your help!" I said. "With?" She asked, looking at me with a confused face.

"You remember a couple of days ago? With Bruno?" I said. She nods her head. "Yeah... he's still upset with the fact Y/N didn't feel the same way towards him, right?" She said. "That's the thing! Y/N do love Bruno! It's Bruno who's overthinking... as always. But that's not what important here! We have to find a way to get those two together! Our brother finally can have someone that love him! Just like you and Agustin!" I said. "Just like you and Felix!" She said, as she starts to look excited at what I had informed her. I nod my head excitedly.

"Wait... how did you know Y/N loves Bruno?" She said. "I went to her room earlier. She asked me why Bruno have been avoiding her. I can't just say it with words. So she pleaded I'd show her through her gift. So I did... well, let's just say she's hurt and started crying because Bruno refuses to just talk to her..." I said, sighing softly.

"Well... I guess it's up to us to get those two to talk. And of course, make Bruno admits about his feelings for Y/N" she said. I nod my head in agreement. Y/N and Bruno have to be together. They'd make a cute couple! Operation to get Y/N and Bruno together: activated.

*to be continued*