3.15 Eye for an Eye

WARNING: Disturbing content

How much time has passed since Bennett left? It felt like an eternity as the unmoving snow gave me no indication of how long I have been lying here for.

The only thing I had to go by was the sky. It was still pitch black outside with no sign of changing anytime soon. It seems as if I'll be trapped in the darkness for a while now.

If possible, I would try to wiggle my toes to get some movement back. But every time I tossed and turned; I was met with a sharp unbearable pain. So, all I could do was lie here in despair and accept whatever may come my way.

To pass the time I would find myself drifting in and out of consciousness. The only silver lining was that every moment asleep I was free from Bennett. Except for when I would next open my eyelids.

"Are you awake my love?" Bennett called out as he brushed the snow out of his messy hair.

Why couldn't he have gotten lost in a blizzard? I'd rather slowly waste away alone than have to depend on him anymore.

Bennett kicked off his boots and dropped a large black bag to the floor with a loud thud. Taking a nearby grey flannel jacket off the clothes hook, he then proceeded to change his clothes. "I think you're gonna love this." He said with an uncontrollable smile.

I didn't like where this was headed one bit. Whenever Bennett was happy it would always mean bad news for me.

So, I took a deep breath in with closed eyes as I embraced myself for the worst.

"I found him," Bennett said with a grin.

Without warning, Bennett unzipped the bag to reveal a bound and terrified Rohan, shaking uncontrollably.

"He's the guy who forced himself on you, right?" Bennett demanded as he held Rohan mercilessly by the throat.

I couldn't look. I tried to distract myself by staring out the window instead. How could Bennett have possibly figured out that Rohan is the guy???

Bennett clicked his tongue as his face contorted to anger as he looked at Rohan. "Look at how you've traumatised her. She can't even bear to look at you!"

That's rich coming from him. If anything, I can't stand the sight of both of you!

Wanting to hear what he had to say, Bennett ripped the tape off of Rohan's mouth. Rohan winced before looking up at Bennett in anger.

"What are you talking about? She loves me!" Rohan protested.

Ugh, you're really not doing yourself any favours by saying something like that to Bennett. It's practically suicide!

As Bennett's eyes started to twitch, he went completely red in the face as he was filled with rage.

"What did you just say?" Bennett asked in a low voice that came across more as a warning.

I looked at Rohan in the corner of my eye to see him pitifully gazing at me with longing. "C'mon, look at me, Vana. You love me, don't you? It's why you let me do those kinds of things to you."

Disgusting!

"Remember how you'd react when I'd lick you behind your ear–"

Bennett slammed Rohan's head to the floor with no remorse. "SHUT UP!" Bennett screamed.

"YOU DON'T GET TO TALK ABOUT VICKY LIKE THAT!" Veins were starting to pop out of Rohan's head as Bennett applied more force.

"YOU DON'T EVEN DESERVE TO LOOK AT HER!" Bennett reached down towards Rohan's eye and in one plucking motion he ripped it out.

As Rohan howled in pain, Bennett swallowed his eye whole as if it were nothing more than a snack.

I couldn't handle the savagery anymore as I turned my head to the side and proceeded to puke my guts. That's too far!!!

"I'm sure you know what I am by now. After all, you're the one who left all those bodies out there for me to eat."

Bennett pulled Rohan up off the floor by his hair. "So, when I get hungry again, I'm going to eat your other eye." Bennett leaned in closer to Rohan's ear. "That way you'll never know how much of you is left as I slowly feast on the rest of your body over time."

That's too cruel of a fate. I think it would be more humane to kill him than to keep him alive while you slowly eat him. Rohan isn't a good person, but this is just too much for anyone to go through!

As Rohan was still sobbing profusely, Bennett threw him into an empty closet without any care. Even though I couldn't see him, I could still hear his wailing. Which made it arguably even worse, since there was no way to block him out.

Bennett slowly made his way towards my bed and sat beside me. I tried to move away but it was futile with the ropes.

As a hand went to touch me, I flinched in response. But that didn't deter Bennett as he looked at me softly. "I told you I'd handle it." Bennett eyed the side of my bed intently. "It looks like I'll need to do some cleaning. Remind me to leave you a bucket in the future."

I could do without seeing the feeding. I'm already going through enough torture at it is!

Just as Bennett was about to rise from the bed, I stopped him in a hushed voice. "W-Wait! How... did you know it was... him?"

Bennett paused before rubbing my head comfortingly. "He's the only other person who visits these parts of the forest. I've been keeping an awfully close eye on him..."

And yet he has no problem with biting the hand that feeds him. Which makes me wonder what will become of me?

When he's through with Rohan will he hunt for someone else or... will I become his next meal? I strongly believe he's sick enough to entertain the idea enough to torment me. After all, Bennett's depravity knows no bounds...

"After tonight I'll move him somewhere else." A lecherous hand crept up my leg. "After all, we'll need some privacy of our own." Bennett purred as he pulled me into a deep kiss.

Uuuu... someone shoot me right now!