63.

!TRIGGER WARNING!- Shooting

(I'm sorry babes, I have to do this)

~A few hours later

I might be a bit tipsy. Just a tad.

Elijah grins at me and leans back in his chair. "You're a cute drunk." I pout and shake my head. "Nah uh, I'm not drunk."

He raises his hands in surrender. "Alright. Just being your normal, weird self?" I gasp and slap his arm. He chuckles and wraps that arm around my waist, pulling me closer into his chest.

"Where's Jordan? At least he's nice to me," I frown and look around. No Jordan. Elijah scoffs. "I have a bigger dick, so it won't surprise me if you stay with me."

I smirk and stand up, making it seem like I'll actually leave him. Aaron is two tables far, so I'll just go get my hugs there. But before I can even take a step towards him, Elijah starts the egg.

I hate that egg with my whole life.

I quickly sit down again, but he doesn't stop it. Instead, he just intensifies it. I whimper and grab his arm, silently begging him to stop.

"Ah, ah, ah," he denies, like I'm a kid who did something wrong. "And here she comes back," he grins and wraps his arm back around my waist.

I shut my eyes to  distract myself from the vibrating feeling inside me, but it just gets worse and worse. Opening one eye, I see he's playing with the buttons on his phone without looking at it. Instead, he's talking to two other men.

I want to let out a whimper, but that'd be awfully awkward with the two men at our table. So, I just grab Elijah's hand under the table and squeeze it hard. 

He bites his lip in pain. Probably because his hand is almost white... But if I don't squeeze it, I'll make noise. And I do not want that.

"Gentlemen, could you please go to your own seat," Jordan says. He gives me a wink while the men leave this table. I sigh in relief and release Elijah's hand a little.

Jordan and Ethan replace the men's seat and lean back. Their phones are thrown on the table and I see the same app as Elijah's on their phone. So they know what is happening?

I blush. Ethan smirks and winks at me, one finger moving over his screen. The egg twitches inside me before intensifying again, bringing me closer to the edge.

A soft whimper leaves my mouth. "I-I-" Elijah kisses my temple. "You what, sweetheart? I can't understand you."

Oh, how I wish I could focus on flipping the bird at him right now.

"I-I'm close," I silently moan, close to his ear to be sure no one heard. He gives ma a fake sympathetic look. "Ouch, that's not really good, since your mom is walking to our table."