The Fate of All

A/N: The end of the story is near... I hope you love my stories more! I also hope that you watch the youtube video I chose to give you a bit of a clue on how I will write the last two chapters! It's not completely that way but a bit.
....

In everything he walked on Earth, fate gave him deep and heart breaking challenges which he doesn't know if he could pass them, he never had a very happy life since the true form of his innocence appeared. He needed to hold on to his fate. The fate of the Destroyer of Time.

His spirit isn't young but, in the face of the world, he knew little of it.

He was forced to carry on the hardest mission that he has to carry on his shoulders. He knows that he is different from all others. Most of all, he's forced to leave and sacrifice her personal responsibilities away from the mission his father gave up on.

Lenalee soon understood what he meant after observing that Allen's eyes are sad while staring at her and so, she screamed to him, "PLEASE, DON'T DO THIS TO ME!!!!" Tears slowly came out from her eyes. She struggled to move, clutched Allen's coat and added, "I need you. I don't want you to die on me! I don't want to lose you again!"

Allen touched her cheeks and kissed her.

Lenalee knew that it could be their last kiss together.

"You're cruel, Allen," Lenalee said. Tears came out from her eyes while holding Allen's arms.

He hugged her and told her, "Even if I die, remember that my heart belonged to you."

Allen faced the other two men and told Lavi, "Lavi, when I'm gone already, please take care of her. Thank you for staying with me and me, being friends with you."
Lavi was, of course, surprised. His heart burned and he was so hurt.

"Please don't say that, Allen Walker. I know that you are a Campbell like Mana, truly and not a Walker. Campbells are respected and came from an elite family here in London but I can't accept that you have to die. Why choose to die along with the Earl???" he asked.

Allen only smiled at him and told him, "We'll return at the Order. I have finally rescued Road."

"What about Kanda?" Marian Cross asked.

"We can't worry for them. We have to go forward and I trust that he's not easily defeated by Lulubell. Most especially, General Nine is with him. He'll be safe," he told him.

After a while, they saw Archbishop Murray at the back of Lavi.

Allen was happy to see him.

"They have defeated Lulubell," he told them which made them very happy.

Suddenly, he told Allen Walker, "Red Campbell, I know you don't know me that much but I was once a Camerlengo and I have served Pope Joseph once and told me to leave his side so he can protect me. Lastly, if you open that door to go back at the Order, you cannot go back to your old self anymore. I know that even you have your past memories recovered, you still act like a fifteen, no, sixteen year-old child but, it will allow you to do what you have chosen. God won't allow suicide, though but sadly, only when the the Heart of Innocence, along with the Millenium Earl would stop the cycle. We know this but those who doesn't want that to happen dispatched the Apocryphos to stop you. They were full of themselves but Pope Joseph is only elected so that the majority who supports him can help him support you. They know who you are, many of us do. Only the Order wasn't told. The Order is infiltrated by traitors. You can't trust anyone there, not even Komui Lee."

Lenalee Lee was surprised and what he said angered her, "That's not true! No way he is a traitor!"

"He's not a traitor but, he could do something to stop Allen," he answered back.