The Path I Have Chosen

A/N: Hi guys!!! I hope you're still there!!! Thank you for those who voted, commented and followed me because of my book!!!

....

Allen Walker looked back at the past he remembers clearly when he still do not know who and what he is. Accepting a Noah is ridiculous, wasn't it? He wondered why he would do it for someone like Nea.

Are their desires the same?

He tried recovering some of his past but it was just so shadowy. When and how long was it, he doesn't know. He also wondered why he saw his master inside the Pope's office in Vatican.

Suddenly, General Marian Cross knocked at his door. He diligently opened it and was surprised when Allen found himself embraced by his master.

"M-Master!" he suddenly spoke and he tried to break free. His head has a large question mark behind him and he was waving his arms continously.

His master took the black-colored arm and told him, "I'm happy for you. Do not cut off that innocence. It's your only key to keep your mind intact."

Lenalee saw them and noticed that he had turned his skin to gray. Marian Cross was of course aggravated that made Allen to go backwards. He told him surprisingly, "NEA!!! Let him use his body!!!"

Suddenly, Allen snapped up, "M-Master!!! I'm still Allen, you know!"

"Like hell would I believe you!!!"

Suddenly, Allen's head became painful that made him scream hard, he fell on the ground and held his throbbing head.

"What's happening to me?" he asked himself but Marian Cross was in total shock but while he was looking at his eyes, he knew quickly what's really happening already why the Noah's memories are reacting like white blood cells.

His own past before he was shrunk is becoming more powerful and is slowly awakening faster than Nea's own memories inside him. His own memories and Nea's memories seemed to be in conflict with each other inside him. Seeing that sudden event, he vowed that he will do his best not to let him remember that past or it will surely make or break him.

Lenalee watched them painfully. She doesn't know what is happening but she is sure that Allen is in pain right now.

Marian Cross closed the door to face his pupil. "Allen, when did Nea last possessed your body?" he asked to keep him conscious. Allen reluctantly told him, "At the time where I met the pope."

"Rest. It'll stop soon," he told him.

"Thanks, Master," Allen stood up. He almost fainted but his master caught him and helped him lay himself down in his bed to sleep.

"Rest, my dear pupil."

Marian Cross opened the door and found himself facing the other Marshalls.

He; then reclosed the door so that, Allen could have his good sleep.

Froi Tiedoll, Winters Socalo and Klaud Nine were there. He sniffed a smoke and left Timcanpy beside Allen to monitor him.

"Why are you all here?" he asked.

"Wasn't that obvious, Cross Marian? We want to visit the young Noah inside that room but it seemed we came in a wrong time," Winters Socalo said.

He smiled, "I know you're here because of some more reason."

"We'll meet the new Marshall today, Cross," Tiedoll informed him. "The Grand Generals allowed HIM to be the new general."

"Who's him?" Cross asked.

"You'll soon meet him, Cross," Tiedoll replied while smiling.

....