Book 2: PROLOGUE

A beautiful, Chinese green-haired girl kept looking at me inside a circus. I wonder why she has that sad look on her, though. She looked familiar but I know that I haven't yet met her.

She looked at me as if she knew me but then, suddenly, my mom passed through me and took my hand, separating me from the green-haired woman who looks at me sternly.

Why does she stare at me as if she knows me?

My mom quickly takes me out of the circus and she lets me play around the amusement park. Didn't she say we'd watch dad perform his tricks today? Suddenly, after I asked mom if I could be in a carousel, she hugged me tight and told me, "Don't you leave us, son. No matter what, ok?"

I stared at my beautiful mom and told her, "I'm only ten years old, mom. I'm too young to leave you!"

She laughed and we both rode a horse inside which we both enjoyed but then again, from that day on, I can never forget the face of the woman who stared at me sadly which made my mom so worried for me.

I woke up from my deep sleep after ten minutes after hearing my alarm clock and when I looked at the time, it says 7:25 am. My school starts at eight and I'm running late again! Damn that dream. Why do I keep remembering that time from seven years ago?

I quickly went out of my room and get myself ready. After cleaning myself, I took my black bag after wearing my blue school uniform. My stomach grumbled and I decided to take whatever food at the dining room I can eat while travelling.

I looked at my parents inside the dining room. Both of them were both staring at me and my dad who's British told me, "Go and get ready. Spring's just started and just like other students, you should go and walk under the Sakura Trees who just began to bloom, do you understand?"

I sweat dropped. What is he talking about?

Then, my Japanese mother gave me my bento. "Go. You're running late, right? Go and eat this onigiri on the way!"

The onigiri is packed in another lunch box. I quickly waved goodbye and ate my food. My senior year has just begun, I wonder what my senior year in high school would give me?

...

A/N: It's been so long that I wrote for this book and thank you to all my readers! I hope you like this new installment of my story. It will be a bit different from the first book. Once again, thank you for my readers. I didn't expect that this story would be my most successful story here in Wattpad!