8

Y/N POV

"so what do we do next? I mean I can't just sit here and wait for someone to try and kill me?" I asked.

Hana seemed to think for a moment before speaking. "we can do 1 of 2 things. if you're willing to" she said.

"ok what are you're suggestions?" I asked.

"we can either let you come and stay with us, meaning 24 hour protection. or we could take shifts guarding your apartment from any immortals that come in a different form." Hana explained.

I thought for a moment, I didn't realize that I'd need to be looked after 24/7.

"uhm staying with y'all seems like an easier approach to things so , I guess I'm coming to live with you." I explained.

she nodded.

"ok then, go pack your things and we'll head out to base." She instructed me.

I nodded and headed to my room.

I grabbed a big suitcase from under my bed and started putting everything I need in it.

I packed enough clothes for about a month. and I packed my toiletries, essential items I couldn't live without, and a few things I wanted to take with me (family pictures and things to keep me company).

I walked out of my room and saw that Ryunjin and rose were back.

"oh hey guys. I'm ready to go." I said, making them all look at me.

"ok girls let's go, it's gonna be a long ride." Hana said. we all walked out of my apartment and I made sure to lock the door before leaving.

I saw jay in the drivers seat of a black car. we walked towards him, and we got in the car .

Ryunjin sat in the front with jay and rose and Hana sat in the backseat with me. "hey" Ryunjin said, smiling at jay.

"hey beautiful" he replied, ruffling her hair.

"ok love birds, I know y'all love each other but we gotta get y/n to base" rose snickered.

jay and Ryunjin turned back and glared at rose.

jay then turned around and started the car. "ok y/n, I suggest to either hold onto the door, or close your eyes and sleep because us vampires tend to drive a little... differently" jay said.

"huh, what do y'all mea- WOAH SLOW DOWN JAY!" I screamed as all of a sudden it felt as if the car was going 150 mph on a 45 mph road.

"I warned you" he shrugged his shoulders.

I was sinking back into the seat , trying to get used to the fact we were literally going 3 times the speed limit.

after a while I somewhat got used to the speed of the car and managed to sit up straight in my seat.

"how far is 'base'?" I asked rose.

"we should be there in about 5 more minutes." she replied. I nodded my head and decided to just lay my head down on hana's shoulder until we got there.

time skip

"y/n, wake up. we're here" Hana whispered into my ear. I groaned and slowly raised my head off of her shoulder.

"get out and I'll show you to your room." rose said.

I nodded and got out of the car. I grabbed my suitcase from the back of the car and followed close behind all of them into the house.

the 'house' was a mansion that was trying to look like a house. it wasn't as big as the one from earlier, but it isn't small.

Ryunjin opened the front door and we all followed her in. the place was very cozy. it didn't seem like a bunch of vampires lived here.

it was very open and bright. it didn't have a gloomy feel to it, instead it had a feeling you only feel when you're at home with your family.

"if you're done admiring the place I'll show you to your room." Rose chuckled.

I turned towards her . "oh yeah , sorry" I said.

she lead me up 2 flights of stairs and down a long narrow hallway. "on this floor only you, Jake , and Hana's room is up here" rose said.

"jay and Ryunjin share a room on the fourth floor, and sunoo and sunghoon's room is also on the third floor. my room is on the first second floor along with heeseung, jungwon , and Niki." Rose explained.

"so if you need anything you can go to any of us for help ok?" She assured, And I just nodded my head.

she stopped at a door near the end of the hallway.

"this is your room, jakes room is right infront of yours" She said pointing the the door adjacent to my door.

"why is he right there?!" I asked. Rose chuckled.

"just be happy we didn't give you the room next to jay and Ryunjin room. they can be...loud at times" she said, shuddering at the thought of it.

I giggled and opened the door to my room.

"woah, this is nice." I said.

(^^this is your room)

"yep, Hana made everyone decorate last minute to what she thought your likings were" Rose explained.

"well she nailed it" I smiled. "yeah I've never seen Hana take this much care of someone." Rose said.

"you know, when she first turned she wanted to run back to you and tell you that she was fine. but we all told her no because she hadn't learned to control her thirst yet. she really does care for you y/n" rose said.

I smiled, knowing my best friend wanted to be there for me when she herself was struggling.

"yeah" I sighed.

"guys dinners ready !!" Jay yelled from downstairs.

I furrowed my eyes. "y'all can eat?..."