17

Y/N POV

the more we kissed, the more I didn't want this moment to ever go away.

I softly sighed, as I kept on kissing Jake, not wanting this to end anytime soon.

one of his hands made their way to my waist, caressing it ever so slightly.

as the kiss deepened , I could feel his fangs slowly slide out and into place. I pulled away, but our lips were still brushing against each other's.

"Jake we have to stop.. your losing control.." I said, panting, still not opening my eyes.

he didn't say anything, so I opened my eyes and saw his face right infront of mine. he looked so perfect.

the moon shining it's light onto his face, and the contrast on the side of his face where there was no light, I unconsciously over my hands up to caress his face.

his breathing was unsteady. he grabbed one of my hands and intertwined our fingers together , making my stomach flutter with butterflies.

I held his face and kissed him back, trying to keep up with his tempo.

I tried pushing him away, but he was stronger than I was so I was still under him.

his hand that was on my waist slowly slid up and under my shirt, making me gasp.

"Jake..! we need to stop because I don't think either of us will be able to if we continue this.." I whisper shouted.

he whimpered. I pulled his face into my neck and played with the hair at the back of his head.

"I don't want toooo" he pouted like a giant baby . (I mean ..)

I chuckled.

he started planting kisses all over my face and neck , making me giggle since I was a bit ticklish .

"Jake you do realize we're in public..?" I said, trying my best not to laugh out loud . he hummed and continued.

it was the first day we found out about each other, and I didn't fully trust him yet. I wanted to get used to this first, and get all of this blue blood stuff over with before me and Jake do anything.

"I'll wait for you love" he said, I'm guessing he just read all of my thoughts.

I slightly smiled, "thanks jakey" I said, pecking his lips after words. I sighed, "I guess it's time to go back" I said, pouting.

he laughed and pecked my cheeks. "cmon love, we can't escape forever. as much as I want to" he said, mumbling the last part.

he stood up and extended his hand out for me to grab.

I grabbed his hand and he lifted me up with little effort onto his back and flew up into the sky.

**

Jake and I had just got back to base and we had gone back in through Jakes window.

he put me down and kissed me before I walked into the hallway, entering my room short after.

I smiled and jumped on my bed, full of happiness.

just then I heard a faint knock on the door, I quickly gathered my thoughts and made sure to think of things other than Jake.

"come in" I said. Hana walked into my room with a sly smirk on her face, it made me uneasy.

"so you guys are ok now? you don't hate each other anymore?" she asked. "I mean I guess" I have a blunt answer, shrugging my shoulders.

her smirk grew bigger. "my theories were right!! you two will finally realize your love for each other and will be happy together forever!!" Hana ranted.

my cheeks grew warm when I started thinking about it. I immediately shook those thoughts off and got up to slowly push Hana out of my room.

"ok Hana, I've had a pretty long and exhausting day, so could you leave so I can sleep?" I asked, not trying to sound rude.

"ahh ok, sorry I kind of got carried away. goodnight y/n!" She said to me before walking out of the door to my room.

I sighed out of relief , Jakes plan worked.

speaking of Jake, now that Hana was gone, all of my thoughts were consumed by him again.

I tried to shake those thoughts off as I changed into my PJ's and got into bed, but it wasn't working.

before I knew it, 1 hour has passed and I was laying in bed staring blankly at the ceiling. I sighed, I knew only one thing would solve this.

I got up and grabbed a pillow and silently headed to the hallway. I walked out of my room, shutting the door behind me quietly.

I walked to the next room and knocked on the door. after a few moments a sleepy Jake opened the door. his eyes were drowsy and I could tell he was tired.

"y/n..? what are you doing here?" he whispered. "I can't sleep because of.. stuff. can I sleep here?" I asked, trying to avoid telling him that I couldn't stop thinking of him.

he snickered, "Ok come in love" he said in a deep voice.

'Love?! Holy crap why did this man just make me blush just by that name?!' I thought.

I walked in after him, closing the door behind me. he slid under the covers and opened his arms, signaling for me to lay down beside him.

I giggled silently. I got in the bed and was immediately engulfed into Jakes embrace.

he was cold, but there was something about it that just made me warm, not cold like normal.

"goodnight my love" Jake whispered, kissing the back of my neck softly a few times before burying his head in the crook of my neck.

I wanted to turn so that I could see his face , but he had already made himself comfortable.

just then, two cold hands grabbed my waist and flipped me so that I was facing him.

"mind reading remember..?" Jake said. "oops, forgot sorry" I said with a shy smile. his arms wrapped around my waist, securing me close to him. our legs tangled with each other's.

he gave me that smile that I loved. "Jake I don't know what to do" I whispered.

he furrowed his eyebrows. "what do you mean love?" he asked me. (we're whispering the whole time)

"if I bond to you, I'll only be with you until I die. if I become one of you and stay with you forever , I'll leave behind everything I've been used to" i quietly explained to him.

he took in a deep breath. " y/n.. even if you turn to one of us, you can still live a semi-normal life. you saw Hana and heeseung are able to." he said.

"I will make sure you stay with me forever.. even if that means ending myself to be with you again.."