Double Powers and & "Movie Dates"

We both looked a the door and seen my little sister Mariah standing in the doorway with her hand on the knob. Oh no. I got to think of something and fast.

"Huh? No. what? He wasn't talking. That was just me doing my impression of what he would sound like if he did talk" I said hoping to convince her.

"But he doesn't so were fine" Amara said to her. We both smiled hoping she wouldn't ask anymore questions.

"Uhh, since when do you do impressions?" she asked. Why is she asking so many questions, like girl, just forget about what you "saw" and walk away. It's that simple.

"Since when do you go around me giving me interviews?" I asked her. Please just walk away.

"Since I just seen what I just saw" she said putting her hand on her hip. Why does always have to get smart with me? Ugh, I can't stand her sometimes.

"You" I said pointing at her "Didn't see anything, I just told you I was doing an impression"

"Then why was his mouth moving?" Again with the questions? Really?

"Because he was eating" I said to her almost shouting.

"I don't see any food in his bowl" she said while picking it up. Dang nosy. First of all, I never gave permission for you walk in my room.

"Probably because he just finished eating" I said taking the bowl back from her.

"Don't you have homework or something, Inspector Gadget?" Amara asked her annoyingly.

"Yeah, Ri, go do your homework" I said to her. Hoping she won't ask anymore questions.

"Fine whatever" she said finally walking away, and Amara got up and closed the door.

"Well that was close" she said sitting back down.

"Yeah too close" I said while feeling relief.

"Lemme stretch whoooo" Blaze says. "I've been laying alllll day long. Oh yeah thats the spot whooo" he says while scratching his ear And then he started walking closer to the bed. The closer he got the more scared me and Amara got.

"So is this another secret power you didn't think of telling me about" she said as we stood in the corner of my room, and i looked at her crazy.

"Girl what? we just established that the only power the has is super speed, one and two we just saw that he could speak at the same time ? Why would this be a secret?" i said in a confused and scared tone.

"Ok whatever. That still doesn't explain why you have a whole talking dog." she said.

"Well i don't know A" I said while walking up to him about to pick him up until she pulled me back.

"Bitch we just found out that your dog has super speed and that he can talk, and the first thing you wanna do is pet him?" she asked me in confused.

"Well i mean he is still a dog" i say to her and her face doesn't change. "Look A, I know this is scary and im just as freaked out as you are. I mean imagine how i feel you don't have to live with this secret. Just two weeks ago he was in a coma and now he has powers. Besides don't you think this is something we need to get used to. Cause it's not gonna help is we scared everytime we find out that he has a new power" i say to her in a convincing.

"Ok i guess you're somewhat right. But you know how bad my anxiety is, so im of course gonna be scared shitless." she says and we both start laughing.

"But yeah first he has super speed and now he can talk, that's just something i have to get use too. This is also something else you can't tell anyone" i say to her and she nods and picks him and starts poking randoms spots on his body. "What are you doing?" i ask in a confused tone.