Execute a Plan

*Week of Homecoming Dance*

The homecoming dance is Saturday right now me and A looking for dresses to wear online while we're at school library. I was looking at one particular dress until A began to speak.

"So you who are going to the dance with?" She asked me and shrugged my shoulders. When it comes to events I usually end going with a group of friends, but with A going with Omar I don't know.

"The hell do you mean you don't know. You are not about to act I didn't just walk in and see you and Michael sucking each other's faces last week" she says making me laugh. The thing with Michael is that he's complicated as fuck. It's like when we're at the lab we act like a couple but then at school he's a completely different person. It's like he wants me but at the same time he doesn't. And I cant be with someone who doesn't know what they want. 

"I would like to go with Michael, but he's been playin games lately, like been acting funny as hell it's like one minute he likes me and the next minute he don't know me at all." I said to her then she looked above me.

"Speak of the devil" she said while pointing behind me and I turned around to come face to face with Michael and I rolled my eyes.

"Hey can I talk to you real quick?" He asked me then I looked over at A and she nodded. Then he me lead outside the library, and into a far part in the cafeteria. We both sat down and looked at each other. It was like of both of us knew what the other person was thinking but we just didn't say anything. That's how intense the stare was.

"Listen I know you might not want to talk to me because I've been very confusing lately. It's just that I really like you" he said while grabbing my hand while still making eye contact with me, which made me make a confused face. Cause huh?

"And I want to be with you, I just wasn't sure because I know you got a lot on your plate right  now and we both got a lot going on right now and I didn't know if a relationship was something that you wanted" He said to me.

"It's not even that. You're just confusing as hell. It's like one minute we rocking with eachother  and the next minute is like I don't even exist. You keep playing games with me, and I don't like that especially considering how you know I feel about you. I can't be with someone who doesn't know what they want " I said while taking my hand away, and he grabbed it again.

"But I do. Words can't even describe the way I feel about you. Even though we've only known each other for a weeks I already know that you're the one that I want to be with. I don't know why, but you are. I know you have trust issues with people, but I can assure you that I will NOT be one of those people. When I'm around you it's like the other people don't exist, and it's just me and you. And when I'm angry over something, whenever I'm around you that feeling goes away" he said to me still staring, and I looked down. A part of me wants to believe him and the other half has its guard up and wants to push him away to protect myself.

"Just give me chance to prove how much I really like and care about you" he said lifting up my chin. I can tell that his words were sincere because of how he was looking at me. He was looking at me almost as if he was about to confess his love to me.

"Ok you get one chance Mike, but that's it" I said bad to him and he nodded.

"That's all I need" he said to me not breaking any eye contact. The way he looks puts me in a trance almost. It's like his eyes are reading me and he can tell exactly how I feel in the moment. That's how I know the feelings towards him are different because no boy has ever looked at me like that before. I feel safe, loved, and happy around him.

He then made me stand up from my side of the table and we hugged each other for what felt like forever. "Come on, I want to show you something" he said holding my hand and leading me somewhere in the school "Here put this on" he said while handing me a bandana.