⋆ Chapter 5 ⋆

V. • °

I didn't do much over the weekend, I was in my thoughts the most. I couldn't shake the embarrassment that I felt still.

I kept replaying the same situation over and over again in my head and it was starting to bother me a lot more than when it happened.

Maybe I should have spoken to Nadia and not had run off like that, I couldn't help but think what was she thinking at that moment.

But what was I even going to say...

It wasn't that I was embarrassed by them knowing where I work I just didn't want them to find out in the most embarrassing way possible.

Me being their waiter.

But besides the overthinking part, there wasn't much to do anyways but sit at home and binge-watch my favorite tv show which was the vampire diaries to try and make me feel better about myself.

My dad wasn't home so I figured he was at his friend's house and still looking for more job opportunities.

I missed him days he wasn't there, but I was always glad when he wouldn't bring his friend Mark here.

Not that I don't like him or anything but...he was weird at times. Plus it  was better for my dad  to get out and socialize instead of being around his teenage daughter all the time.

Vice versa I guess.

I did cash my check and paid both me and my dad's phone bills and got some groceries but then I was back to being broke for the week and had to wait for my next paycheck.

If I even had a job anymore.

I know Jackson wouldn't have snitched on me for the incident that happened but I honestly worried if Andrea found out. If she did there would be no hesitation...

For her to fire me even if it was an accident.

All those times she marked me down for the simplest shit could've been enough for me to lose my job over if she was tempted.

I kept trying to convince myself that I wasn't in the wrong here, and I wasn't! I mean...maybe I shouldn't have called him an inconsiderate fuck but...

He deserved it to say the least, and plus I did try to walk away.

𝟐 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

When I arrived at school I remembered that I had to try and avoid Nadia today. I mean I didn't want to discuss what happened I was already embarrassed enough.

As I got closer to my locker I saw a note attached.

𝘔𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘺 𝘔𝘳.𝘋𝘢𝘸𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩. 𝘕𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘢

I read it as I pulled it off my locker. I was confused as hell and I really was not trying to talk about what happened. But I decided to suck it up and just meet her there.

When it was finally time for lunch I made my way over to Mr. Dawson's class. When I got closer I saw Nadia and Tessa standing on the side of the wall as I approached them.