Party Time

Eden let out a heavy sigh, she had been holding in her breathe from the interaction. She opened her car and got in. Eden thought to her self "what the fuck just happened.." Eden became overwhelmed with different emotions, from butterflies in her stomach to anger. Eden shrugged it off and started her car and headed home.
When eden arrived home she decided to take a shower and get ready to go over to Karen's place. She got out of the shower and decided to wear dark shirt  and a graphic t-shirt over sized that covered her shorts. She decided that it looked good enough and headed over to karen's house. Eden walked into karen's house because she basically lived their most of the time as Eden walked in she yelled "bitch i'm here". Karen responded "UPSTAIRS" Eden then headed up the stairs to karen's room. Eden plopped backwards on to Karen's bed and sighed. Karen arched and eyebrow, she was sitting down at her mirror doing her makeup and hair. "what's up with you..?" Eden sat up. "you we're right, about who's car it was, of course just my luck it had to be hers" Karen turned her head to eden and laughed "HA i told you it would be! tell me if she found out, did she totally yell her ass off at you?!" Karen asked in amusement. Eden just rolled her eyes "uhh no she just got super close to be and said i should just me "more careful" you know she really gets on my nerves like it wasn't even my fault she was over the line with her car. besides that why are you getting all fancied up?" Karen responded not looking at her focusing on her hair and light makeup. "we are going out tonight! hunter is throwing a house party" "ha i don't know who you think we are but i am definitely not going out" eden said as she fell back onto the bed again. "hmm not in that you're not!" Karen said sarcastically. "why do you need to go out anyways?" "Come on Eden let's just go have some fun tonight it's been a little bit boring lately...,plus we could meet someone!" Eden sighed and complied with karen's request. "you can borrow my dress" karen said point to her closet as eden got up. "no way in hell karen am i wearing this..." "why?" eden slight giggled and said "because you know black is my color and red is your now take yours off because i'm wearing it." karen groaned and got up and grabbed the red dressed and changed out of the black one. As she came out she threw the black dress at eden and they both laughed at each other. They both got finished getting ready. Karen was wearing a red short dress that complimented her straight black hair and light makeup, while Eden wore the black one, same make up as karen, but wore her hair in a high ponytail.
(time skip)
They arrived at hunters and entered of course they were late like always. Karen saw her girlfriend and before she ran over to her she glanced at eden "i'm gonna go see abby!" Abby wore a laced top and jacket like pant suit that was black and white. And her hair in a ponytail.
Eden rolled her eyes as she saw her best friend run over to her girlfriend. Eden didn't mind much, she walk over at a bench that was open and sat down and leaned against the wall. She watched people in the room drinking and smoking whilst talking amongst each other. The smell of smoke and alcohol filled the room, eden slightly turned her nose up at it. A girl from across the room was watching Eden the whole time from when she got here. She thought Eden was beautiful. Elyria was her name. Elyria got up from where she was sitting and walked over to the bench Eden was on, "hey" elyria slightly yelled over the music . Eden politely smiled back "hey" "hey back i'm Elyria" "Eden" they both shared a smile with each other. They talked the whole night, they found out that they shared  Zelda Andirons class together. They planned on sitting next to each other tomorrow. Tuesday. The night went away fast, Karen was way beyond drunk. Abby came up to Eden "i'll take karen home, i know she can get a bit much when she's like this" Eden just nodded and with that Karen and Abby left. The party was dying down and so was the music. "Will i see you tomorrow at that bitches class?" eden laughed hard. "mhm of course."

oh no do we have another love interest..?? :)))