Admiring Her

"Eden whats wrong you haven't spoken to any of us today.." karen looked at eden with care and worry. "oh huh..um yeah i'm fine.." eden lightly blushed thinking about the interaction with her teacher, she slightly bit her lip. All three girls looked at her with concern written on their faces. Eden noticed and looked up from fidgeting with her fingers "look i'll tell you guys later when i get home alright?." They all nodded in reply to Eden.
The bell rang dismissing then from their second period. Eden grew more nervous as all her classes passed by quickly for her, she always felt like her classes took forever to get through but today was different. Eden had a hard time focusing in her classes, she was filled with nerves and excitement. Eden let out a long sigh as the last bell rang dismissing the students from school. Eden got up collected her things and took a deep breath and closed her eyes to calm herself. Eden gave a small nod to herself and walked out of her class and started at Ms.Andirons class room. As she came closer to her classroom she saw her sitting out side her classroom door, eden thought for a split second she could skip. She knew she couldn't because as soon as she thought about it Zelda Andiron saw her, she sighed and walked to her class room. Eden swallowed hard as she reached her teacher. Zelda arched an eyebrow at her, "after you miss fyer" Eden hated being called by her last name. She snapped back at the teacher "Eden." "what?" Zelda replied in confusion. "my name is fucking eden, not Miss Fyer". eden spoke at she walked inside, Ms.Andiron closely followed behind. "Sit there" she pointed at a desk in the front. Eden did so. Zelda drew close to her desk looking down at her. "E-den, i don't want to have to remind you not to curse." She said with a deep tone leaning down towards Eden her hands on the desk. Eden rolled her eyes not looking at her and put her feet up in her desk. "EDEN" Zelda spoke firmly, grabbing eden's chin making her look at her. "Don't make me have to punish you anymore then you already are, do you understand me young lady..? hmm?" Eden submitted to her nodding in understanding and removed her feet from the desk. "No eden" she said still firmly keeping a grip on her chin. "You need to use your words." "yes" eden spoke softly "Yes what..?" eden swallow hard once more "yes, Miss Andiron." "good girl eden." she spoke as she dropped eden's chin and walked back over to her desk, Eden squirmed in her seat from the interaction, red written on her cheeks. Miss Andirons heard Eden's chair squeak and looked up from her computer and arched an eyebrow at her. Eden saw and butterflies came to her stomach. "I want you to work on what we did today in class since you didn't do it today." eden nodded, Zelda once again arched her eyebrow "yes Miss Andiron." Eden got out the paper and looked down at it and bit her lip, she had no idea how to do it. She never payed attention in class, and now she had to ask Miss Andiron for help. She closed her eyes and sighed, she looked up at Miss Andiron who was still looking at her. Eden's face grew red from embarrassment and nerves. Miss Andiron raised an eyebrow at her in confusion. "um uh, i- i uh don't know how to do this.." eden finally spoke to her, the last thing eden wanted was to ask for help. Eden could feel her heart pounding in her chest as Miss Andiron walked over to her. Eden took at moment to look at her, i mean really look at her. Eden noticed she was gorgeous, Eden though she looked perfect today. Zelda wore black stilettos and a tight red dress that stopped mid thigh, the top of her dress dropped into a V neck showing her off. Eden but her lip and admired her. "Staring is rude eden.., and my eyes are up here" Miss Andiron smirked as she approached to eden's side and walked behind her. She bent down her breath on Eden's neck, Eden bit her lip to not let out any sound. Miss Andiron explained the problem to Eden but she couldn't focus with Miss Andiron breath slightly on her neck.
Miss Andiron stood up from leaning over Eden and walked back over to her desk. Eden's face still looking down at her paper and her face feeling heated and red. Miss Andiron looked at her and smirked to herself. Eden chewed on her lip working in the problems. Once she had completed the problems she stood up and made her way over to Miss Andirons desk. Miss Andiron looked up, Eden didn't say anything she was to lost in thought looking at the beautiful women with her dark brown eyes the dragged her in and her beautiful dark hair that sat on her shoulders nicely. "Eden..? did you need something?" pulling eden out of her thoughts "Oh! um uh yeah, i finished.." As Eden handed her the paper and Miss Andiron grabbing their hands slightly touched both of them feeling a spark and both then looking at each other, neither one wanting to pull away but Eden removed her hand and both girls slightly blushed. Zelda cleared her throat and looked at the paper "ahem uh this is right, looks good." "thanks.." eden smiled at her and zelda back. "wow look at the time seems we both can go home now eden..,would you like to walk out together. Oh and here is your phone back." Eden smiled and nodded and took her phone back, she collected her things and waited for Miss Andiron to do the same. Once ready they both walked out together and to the parking lot, their cars parked next to each other. Both girls faces grew a bit red remembering the interaction from last time. As they reached their cars they threw their stuff into their designated cars. "i'll see you tomorrow" eden smiled at her as she spoke and got in her car. Zelda simply nodding back. Eden tried starting her car but no luck so she tired a few times more and no luck, Miss Andiron watching her noticing her car wouldn't turn on. "Fuck!" Eden yelled in her car, she hadn't noticed Miss Andiron still there. Eden got out and went to check the hood of the car to see the issue, she saw Miss Andiron still standing there. Eden awkwardly laughed as she knew her teacher heard her curse. She shut the door on her drivers side and stood there as Zelda approached her backing her up against the car like they did a few days ago. Zelda's arm locking her in on one side and the other lifting eden's chin to meet her gaze. "Eden dear didn't we just have a talk about this...? Cursing on school grounds..." "i um uh didnt know you were still here, sorry" Eden spoke trying to break from the gaze. "Oh sweetie that simply will not do.." Miss Andiron pushed her knee between Eden's legs separating them. Eden let out a small whimper, and Miss Andiron smirked at the sound that came from Eden. "do we understand Eden?" Eden nodded fast "i need words" "yes ma'am" "good, i'm glad we are on the same page." Miss Andiron let go of Eden and simply turned to her car on the drivers side, "Do you need a ride dear..?" Eden face flushed from the interaction she struggled to get the words out "um i uh yes.." "Grab your things and i'll give you a ride."Eden collected her things from her car and got into Miss Andirons.