Confessy

"uh yeah sure..?" Eden replied confused. The bell rang dismissing the students and Eden stayed back. "Why we're you late..?" He questioned her. "Oh i was just talking to my first teacher and i guess i came in a bit late." she replied "Well detention." Eden had a confused look on her face "wait but only-" The teacher cuts her off "get to class before you are late for theirs too". Eden groaned "This is literally unfair! I fucking told you  why i was late!"Eden snapped at him "And then cutting me off! F-" Miss Andiron heard yelling and went to the room. "Eden!" Miss Andiron yelled in the door way. Her face winced and slowly turned around. She walked over to Eden, slightly looking down and her. She raised her eyebrow and turned Eden around back to her other teacher Mr Darren, and placing a hand on her shoulder. "Apologize, Eden." "But- i-" Eden stammered out, in response she squeezed Eden's shoulder. "Fine- I'm sorry." Eden spat out annoyed.
Miss Andiron stepped forward and pushed Eden behind her gently, and slightly holding her hand.
"don't ever hold my students back again." She stated firmly  with Eden behind her like a little kid. "You know the rules here." Miss Andiron was holding Eden's hand behind herself, "If a student is late you report to their first teacher..,or did you forget that..?" Mr Darren sighed, "Yes of course i know the rules, Eden also know the rules of the school and she needs to have consequences for her actions today." He spoke in a formal tone. "Oh yes well i will make sure of that.." Eden let out a quite whine. Miss Andiron slightly looking back at Eden and raised and eyebrow, Eden quickly looked at her feet, avoiding eye contact.
Miss Andiron sighed, "Well we will be going now, i'm sorry for her actions." Zelda and Darren nodded at each other formally and Eden and Zelda walked out.

As they entered her room Zelda Andiron started as Eden sat in her seat, her arms crossed and looking out the window. "What was that..?" as she walked over to Eden she stayed quiet. "Look at me please." As she stood in front of Eden's desk, Eden finally looks over at her and drops her arms. "why are you acting up? Is there something you want, that you aren't telling me..? I know you know how to use your words E-den."
Eden shifts in her seat and crossing her legs, "I just want attention.." she mumbles under her breath. "Huh what was that dear..?" Lifting Eden's chin to meet her eyes. "I said i just want your attention." Eden slightly goes pink after saying it louder. A slight smiled spread across Miss Andiron face as her face turned a shade of pink. "Adorable" Zelda thought to herself.
She walked back over to her desk and sat down.

As detention ended they both walked out together this became a regular thing with them, Eden with a only 2 more weeks left of school, she had detention to the end.

As they got to Miss Andiron car both girls got in, she turned to Eden " You could have just asked for my attitude of you wanted it that badly." she said with a smirk spreading across her face. "Well- i- ugh" Eden struggled to get words out. "Plus you always have my attention sweetheart." Zelda let out as she was driving. Eden sighed with annoyance. "So are you just going to keep quite the whole ride or are you going to talk to me..? Like you said dear, my attention is what you wanted, no?" Eden sighed, "No.., I just was thinking about things."

Eden texted the group chat

Eden: guys i'm gonna do it, im going to tell her and ask her.
Karen: fucking finally
Violet: For real, you took long enough
Abby: well i mean at least you know the sex is good
Eden gasped as she read the message. "Something dear?" Eden let out a nervous laugh "uhaah um nope" her face slightly pink.

Eden: ABBY SHUT THE FUCK UP.
Elyria: PFFTT good luck!

Eden shut her phone as they pulled into her drive way. As Miss Andiron was unblucking Eden took a deep breath. "Hey wait can I talk to you for a second..?" Zelda looked over at her "Sure..,but let's go inside first and drop off our things i have somewhere i want to show you."
"Okay."

They both chatted as the got the place Zelda wanted to show her. A Cherry Blossom. "It's so beautiful.." Eden said as she got out of the car looking up at it, slowly walking over to it. "Very..,i use to come here all the time it's calming to me, it's my safe place.  When my dad left me and my mom i would come here ." Eden face softened "Oh i'm sorry.." "Oh don't be it was ages ago. Now what did you want to tell me?" Eden took a deep breath, standing under the tree with her, looking at her in the face. This was going to be much harder the Eden thought, she was beautiful to Eden which only made her more nervous. "Okay..i think i'm falling in love with you..." Eden let out softly.