mistakes part 1

I used to hate doing a mistake, I would get punishd and then the shame would come.
Now?
Now I love it i live this feeling of learning something from yourself and I simply adore it.

Anastasia pov

Cisco Dr wells and I watched a movie in the cortex.
Dr wells and Cisco laughed as someone hit someone else, "Oh, Buster Keaton, this guy was a genius." said Cisco.

"Yup." said Dr wells and took more popcorn into his mouth.

"Can't believe you two never seen this before." Cisco looked at us

"Must have been before my time." Df wells said and looked back at Cisco.

"I was busy." I smiled, and Cisco looked at me and laughed,"doing what?"

"You wouldn't believe me." I said and remembered ballet day.

"Sure... I got to make you a must-see movie list, pronto."

"Please do."
"Please don't." Dr wells, and I said at the same time.

"While I'm more than happy to spend an evening watching old movies with you, Cisco, do you not have your brother's dinner to attend?" Asked Dr wells

"Yeah, well, I was going to ask Caitlin and Ana to come with me, but then I got a better idea."

"Which was?" I asked and took some popcorn

"To not go at all."

"Things are not much better with your family?" Asked Dr wells

"You're missing the movie." Cisco tried to change the subject.

"Right..." Dr wells said

"Okay, I'm going to be honest with you. Things have actually been pretty fantastic... since I stopped seeing them so much." Cisco said as a beeping sound came from the computer to our right, "a silent alarm has been tripped at the central city morgue." Cisco said as he moved with his chair to the computer.

"Why would anyone want to rob a morgue?"  Dr wells asked

"What's going on? What do you see?" Cisco asked, worried

"A dead body."

"In the morgue? Really? Are you sure?" I asked cynicism dripping from my voice.

"The coroner, he's dead." Barry said seriously

"So Clyde mardon, have a brother?" Asked Caitlin as she walked towards me and Cisco.

"And both brothers survived the plane crash, and then the dark matter released from the particle accelerator explosion effects them both in virtually the same way." Dr wells said as he wheeled towards the big screen.

"Yeah, only Mark's powers seem to be a lot more precise.
to be able to control the weather like THAT indoors." Barry added

"He'd have to be a.. weather wizard...ohhh been waiting from week one to use that one." Cisco said and sipped his slushy and groaned.

"Trigeminal headache?" Asked Caitlin

"What?" He asked, putting down the cup.

"Trigeminal headache, brain freeze." I explained.

"Then why not just call it a brain freeze?" He asked

"So I'm guessing you running around in a twister the opposite direction isn't going to do the trick this time?" Asked Joe as he walked closer to Barry

"I just remembered, during our running woth mardon, Clyde mardon, I was tinkering with something that helped attract unbound atmospheric electrons." Cisco said