Plans

The brothers were all sitting in the same room. Diavolo and Barbatos had left in order to give them all some privacy. No one really knew how to begin the conversation. After all, just because MC was a descendant of Lilith, it didn't mean they were Lilith. They could never replace their sister, and that was fine. MC was still their own person with their own interests and dreams. Overall, MC did help bring closure to them all. MC was living proof that their sister had a good life, and got her happily ever after in the end.

"So...what do we do now?" Asmo asked.

"What is there to do? I'm not actually your sister. I'm just her descendant." MC said.

"Yes. It wouldn't be the same as having Lilith here. Either way, I'm glad to know Lilith did live a happy life." Beelzebub said with a smile.

"I guess in the end that's all we could've hoped for. It was the happy ending." Levi said.

"Yes...too bad Y/N won't get one." MC said. Which got everyone thinking again. Now that they had their closure, what were they going to do about you?

"I feel most responsible. If I'd just checked the artifacts more often, I would've noticed the weakening seal." Lucifer said.

"It's not entirely your fault. If me and Beel had go to you for help with the whole Luke situation, they would've never entered the basement. Of course, Y/N was the one to bring Luke in, but we all thought he'd just be staying for the night. What happened was an accident and we can't undo that."

"Well...doesn't Barbatos have the ability to time travel or something like that?" Mammon said.

"Really? Then we could go back in time to stop Y/N from touching the diamond!" MC cheered, thinking they'd finally found a solution.

"MC, you really shouldn't get your hopes up. Time travel is a very sensitive and complicated thing, it's not as simple as going back in time and preventing something from happening. You don't know what could happen by doing something like that, remember the butterfly effect?" Satan pointed out. As much as he'd like to do that, he doesn't know how that would affect things in their current timeline.

"If we want to look at time travel as a solution to this problem we'd have to take it up with Barbatos first. He's the true expert on how that works." Lucifer said.

MC eagerly stood up, ready to storm into Barbatos's room.

"MC, I think you need to calm down Barbatos is probably asleep right now. We could bring it up to him in the morning. And Y/N still has a few more months left to live. I know you want to try this as soon as possible, but I'm sure Y/N could wait a few more hours." Satan said. He wanted to storm Barbatos's room just as badly as MC wanted to, but they couldn't. Time is a sensitive thing, and if you don't understand it, then you shouldn't mess with it.

"Urgh! I hate this so much! I feel useless." MC groaned.

"I understand how you feel." Belphie spoke up. Everyone looked at him, waiting for him to elaborate. "Y/N is the main reason I didn't loathe humans when I broke out. They'd stay and talk to me. They'd fill me in on how life was. They'd even bring me some of my homework." A small smile formed on his face when he thought back to his memories of the both of you in the attic.

"I felt useless, when they told me about the whole situation, I kept a neutral face. They made it clear they didn't want to be pitied, so I tried to not pity them, but I still wanted to do something for them. I understand how you feel, I want to help them too, but I just don't know how."

"Well, we can try to help them together. It's worth giving it a shot." MC said.

"Yes! We must save my Henry!" Levi cheered.