XVIII. Now, It's Over

Chapter 18, Now, It's Over
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   " I just wished, I broke your nose the same way you broke my heart. "

~ Scarlett's POV ~

      "Get, the, hell, up!"

   I got hit with a pillow for every word, I groaned and shook my head as I just sunk deeper into my bed.
  Cora was not having it, it was silent for a moment and I woke up screaming at the top of my lungs.

   "Corazon Yesenia Weissman!"

    I shrieked as Cora placed the bucket that was once filled with ice cold water, she looked at me with smirk as I got up.

   "You had to wake up, you have school."

  Cora tried justifying her actions as she replaced my wet sheets with dry ones, I nodded and walked to my bathroom.
  I brushed my teeth and washed my face, I didn't want to go to school today.

  "You're going, that's that."

   Cora stated as I begged her to let me stay, I groaned and walked to my closet.
  I wanted to stay home but then again I wanted to confront him, besides Xiomara was expecting me to come since we wanted to go matching.

  "If you're not comfortable with staying the whole day, shoot me a text and I'll pick you up."

   Cora smiled as she brushed my hair before placing my bucket hat on, I nodded slowly and took a deep breath.

Scarlett and Xiomara's Outfit

          Once I finished getting dressed, Cora and I walked downstairs

  I ate breakfast and left the house, I hugged Cora goodbye before getting in my car and driving off to school.

   I'd be lying if I said I wasn't shaking in fear right now, I wasn't afraid of trying to confront someone but this meant that I'd probably end the relationship.
  I parked my car and walked inside of the school, I sighed of relief when I said Xiomara was already there.

   "I'm gonna kill your boyfriend!"

       She blurted as she held me in her arms, I didn't cry but I just felt the need to.
  I smiled at her words and let go of her, we put our things in our lockers and walked to the cafeteria.

   Jaysean smiled and ran over to us, was everyone on his finsta except me?

  "Trust me, the whole team is upset."

  Jaysean finally said as we sat down at the table, I looked at him and sighed as I shook my head.
  I didn't want everyone involved, if involved only Xiomara, Meredith, Jaden and I but also includes Javon, Layla, Jayla, Cora and Jaysean.

   "They shouldn't, besides it was his choice."

  I explained nonchalantly, my blood began to boil as Meredith and Jaden entered the cafeteria.
  Xiomara looked at me and noticed I began to tense up, I got up without a second thought and walked over to them.

  "Hey Scar-"

    Before Jaden could even get a full sentence out, my hand clashed with his face leaving a red hand mark on his left cheek.
  A smile crept on my face as his hand flew to his cheek, he looked at me and furrowed his eyebrows.

   "What the hell Scarlett!?"

  Meredith shrieked, I looked at her and without hesitation, I slapped her too.
  Now, I know I was supposed to speak first and then hit but I had too much adrenaline to wait.

   "So you kiss her and then expect me not to find out!? You know a break doesn't mean a break up Jaden."

  Xiomara and Jaysean ran over to us after hearing the loud slap, I looked at him as my eyes stung.
  My fists were clenched as I waited for an answer, he looked at me and I swear it took me back to Cassie and Maddy.

   "So what, is this a damn thing now!? Was I just a freaking distraction Jaden?"

  The words flew out of my mouth without even processing them, I looked at him and watched as realization washed over his face.
  He knew that I knew, Meredith knew that I knew and neither of them wanted to speak up.

   "ANSWER ME DAMN IT!"

I shouted at the two, Xiomara grabbed my shoulder and I took a deep breath.
  I had to keep myself calm before I had any answers, Jaden looked at Meredith.

  I placed my hand under his chin and forced him to look at me, I sighed and looked at him.

  " I just wished, I broke your nose the same way you broke my heart. "

  I let go of his chin and walked away from him only for Jaden to pull me back by my wrist, I looked at him as I pulled my wrist back.

  "I'm sorry, it was something dumb."

  Jaden and his stupid apologies, they weren't sincere and they didn't make me feel better.

   "I forgive you.."

  I whispered softly, a smile crept on his face as he tried hugging me.
  I pushed him away as a dry laugh left my mouth, I looked at him and started to laugh even more.

  "You fell for it? Oh God you're as stupid as I am!"

  I swear I was going crazy right here but he kissed someone other than me and then expected me to forgive him?
  That just doesn't work out like that, it really doesn't.

   "I hope you have fun with McKenzie, it's over between us."

   I watched as his smile fell, the words broke my own heart but it was what needed to be done.
  Meredith looked at me angrily and balled her fists.

   "It's Meredith!"

She shrieked once more, I looked at her and got all up in her face.

  "It's watch your back Medusa."

  I whispered coldly in her ear, I turned around and walked to my classes with Xiomara praising me as if I found the cure for cancer.
  I'm a very vengeful person now, I will make them feel the same way I'm gonna feel in about a week from now when they start dating.

   But oh well, what's done is done.
But it's gonna be their fault if something happens, I'm done playing nice.