XXXIV. Teenagers Scare Me

Chapter 34, Teenagers Scare Me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   " Well she said 'what are you gonna do? Punch me?' so I did. "

  ~ Scarlett's POV ~

     Aggravated and annoyed is what I'm feeling when I tossed and turned due to the pain I felt on my stomach, I came to the conclusion to sleep on my back although it was very uncomfortable.
   I didn't think I would be so happy that the sun rose causing me to wake up early, I brushed my teeth and took a nice shower.

   I shaved my legs and exfoliated my body since today was the pool party, I brushed my hair into a ponytail as I put on my robe.
  I put on a new set of pajamas and walked downstairs, I ate breakfast and spent half my time getting everything I needed ready.

      Yesterday I had bought different belly and nose rings so I had options, I decided to keep my snake nose ring but change my belly ring.
   The swim suit Xiomara chose was something I'm not going to be able to wear considering it was a little tight and would irritate my belly button, so I rummaged through my closet in hopes to find a replacement on short notice.

    I sighed of annoyance as I continuously went through my closet, I was only satisfied when I found a two piece that wouldn't make my belly ring feel too pressed.
  I had a lot of time before I needed to get dressed so I walked downstairs and decided to listen to music.

    When it was getting closer to when the part started, I walked upstairs and got dressed.
  I didn't put any type of makeup since it's a pool party and makeup didn't mix well with water, I changed into my pajamas and then put on an outfit on top.

Scarlett's Outfit and Swimsuit

     I smiled at my outfit before grabbing my phone and walking downstairs, I grabbed the car keys from the counter and left the house.
   My dad was out trying on different suits for his wedding, I stopped by the projects to pick up Xiomara.