3

"Dear Steve
I would like to;
-try and pick up Thor's hammer, always been a dream of mine
-get a signed photo with Tony
-talk with Natasha
-have Bruce explain to me my biology and science class
-go through a wall with Vision
-swing around with Peter
-get a signed arrow from Clint
-"yeet" Steve's shield
-spend an afternoon with the Maximoff twins
-AND MOST IMPORTANTLY!!! Give Loki a hug"

I take back what I said about that "Ren girl", she is a complete idiot! What kind of request are those?! And why would she give me a hug?

There was a moment of silence, where my face must have said enough on its own, before Captain Perfect continued.

"We quickly denied, since shield considered those demands suspicious and thus asked Wanda what she'd got from the girls mind and memories"

Now this was just too random and I no longer seemed to catch on to why I was here. How did this have anything to do with me?! Other than the fact that this girl wanted to hug me.

Why were they even keeping her locked?! Her memories must have shown them she was just crazy, but not a threat!

"Surprisingly, Wanda had been unable to search the girl's mind."

WHAT?! How could a crazed mortal just-?

"Since whenever Wanda tried to look into her memories, Ren would only show random songs, images and or videos of you..."

I was absolutely speechless. How had this mortal known flooding her mind with simple thoughts would block Wanda out? That wasn't something that ran through common knowledge! And why did she seem to have such an obsession with me?

"On top of that after a while of asking her how she knew how to block Wanda's mind reading, she simply answered she didn't want us to know her past and that if she had to block us out with something, it had to be something beautiful!"

Had a human girl, after watching me attempt to invade her world, actually considered me beautiful or was she simply doing all this to rile them up? Probably the second one...

She most likely hated me because of NY and knew the avengers would too. That had to be the most logical explanation!

"We had her locked once again and ever since all she's done is sing, dance or stay submerged in her thoughts. We've started to worry she might be calling her soulmate, who might have been the one with the green magic! And Thor thought you'd be able to help."

I start to zone out of his speech, a soft smile replacing my smirk as I hear my soulmate voice start to sing a song she seemed to specially appreciate.

Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me!

I found it funny how she poured so much energy into the words of this song, like they defined her, like she believed in every single one of them. She did that quite a lot he'd notice, singing with all her heart as if she was living through the song's story.