37

"That's the thing tin can, I having the most marvelous amazing and perfect fucking dream until YOUR A.I woke me up"

My voice hitched slightly but it generally kept together with creeped everyone out even more.

Well everyone except Loki who seemed to be slowly turning purple, I didn't really give it any importance, but Thor seemed to have understood something I didn't because he was smiling like a maniac.

Both of them seemed to actually be having a conversation through looks, maybe even fighting? It was weird

Either way I sat down sighting trying to regain my calm, there was no point in ruining my day by reminding myself it was all just a freaking dream.

Natasha who was sat besides me asked.

"So, what was it about? That great dream"

Looking back at her I raise a brow. What exactly was she hoping to achieve by this?

"A specially realistic ball with my team and a few other people I just really missed spending time with the boys, even if in my subconscious"

Good subject change! Damn I'm proud of that half truth.

Apparently not one good enough for Loki since the man was trying his best not to laugh making Natasha turn back to me with a raised eyebrow.

"Shit..."

Natasha still looked unimpressed and as if to raise my anxiety levels even more she added.

"That was a lie"

Starting to blush I and defend myself glaring at the person who'd got me into this mess.

"No it was a half truth and YOU need to learn the difference, Loki!"

The look he was giving me continued to scream bullshit and I was starting to wonder if killing gin before he guessed too much was an option.

"Now now, Ren, all of us will agree that if you're that annoyed AND embarrassed something great must have been about to happen in that dream of yours! I'd say something romantic?"

How, JUST HOW does he get to that level of analysing?! Last I checked Sherlock had been played by Rdj once and by Benedict Cumberbatch in the series NOT tom Hiddleston.

So after blabbering trying to find some excuse he won't immediately recognize as a lie, I give up and say.

"HOW???"

Sadly all I get as an answer is a shrug. Yup definitely not Sherlock, my guy would've explained EXACTLY how he figured out making me look like a dumbass.

As he walked away to get something for his own breakfast I glare at him and start eating breakfast now mumbling insults at Loki for being a smart ass.

Clint who'd been cooking some eggs and bacon turns to look at me and smiling slightly he says.

"We ain't gonna ask anymore if you don't wanna tell us"

And turned back around, Tony seemed insulted by that statement.

"Um who's WE Legolas?! Cuz I ain't letting the kid go. Now spill the tea, sis!"

I believe Pepper's look of horror represented us all as Tony leaned on the bar stool taking another sip of whatever his new drink was.