chapter 2: lust

she continues teasing me. and my cock is fucking aching. aching for her. to be inside her. i get up and make my way to her. sliding the glass door open. she spins around as her wet tits bounce into place. begging for me to touch them. i roughly grab her waist and pull her into me. not giving a fuck if she's soaked. i take her nipple in between my teeth before sucking on them, a soft gasp leaves her lips and she lets her head fall back. god how long i've waited to touch her. to feel her smooth body. to pleasure her. to be the only pleasure she'll seek. i pull off my clothes and get in the shower backing her into a corner. i swiftly grab her ass and pick her up. she immediately wraps her legs around my waist and leaves one hand hanging loosely over my shoulder as the other grips my hair and pulls my head to the side. she darts her tongue out and glides it slowly along my neck reaching up to my ear before she takes my earlobe in between her teeth. she grips my hair tighter and i grip her ass tighter in return. holding her up with one hand i take my cock and rub it along her entrance. she throws her head back as a light moan escapes her mouth. she sounds so fucking pretty when she moans. i shove into her completely as i bounce her up and down on my cock.