chapter 11: he's back

{h/n: his name}
{y/n: your name}
{e/n: ex's name}

- month later - (y/n pov)

we had thought we had the house to ourselves and that his brother...my ex, would have backed off. but i guess i was far from wrong.
i woke up in the middle of the night to my phone going off. i reached over h/n to turn the lamp on beside him. i sit up, the sheets falling off exposing my bare body to the cold bitter air. my nipples grew harder as the goosebumps traveled across my skin.
bzzt bzzt
i shivered and grabbed my phone.
who the fuck is blowing up my phone in the middle of the night??
my eyes widen as i read the continuing texts popping up on my phone.
"i see youuu"
"nice tits"
"i miss you sleeping in MY bed."
"come out here please? i just want to talk"
"if you don't..."
"i happened to make a spare key ;)"
i froze completely in shock in fear. how the hell was he even able to text me? why is here? what does he want with me? thoughts flooded my head. i was scared. never have i ever felt like this before, but knowing what he's been capable of...what he's done, i can't even move a muscle.
a loud crash in the kitchen knocks the sense into me and i jolt up.
glass.
he was inside.
i began to shake h/n uncontrollably until he had woken up. he looked at me worried and opened his mouth to speak, but i had put my hand over his mouth. "shhh he's here. he's inside the fucking house right now." his mouth closes under my hand and i take my hand off. he let out a sharp breath clenching his jaw hard, before he got up and pulled his gun out of the drawer.
he rushed downstairs as i quickly followed wrapped in our bed sheets. i gripped his arm tightly as we got closer to the kitchen. "where the fuck are you?" h/n mumbles. and i hear footsteps rush up behind me, i turned around as quickly as i could but i was too late. i heard gunshots but h/n was too late. a pair of hands gripped my waist and dragged me out of the house.