chapter 9: what a tease

we take our shots and head to the dance floor. the loud music blasting and bright colored lights filled the dance floor, y/n smiles at me as she spins around. her ass lands on my cock and she begins swaying to the music as her arms reach above her and hook around my neck, often playfully gliding her hands up and down my chest as she sways into me harder. i feel my cock start to swell. she's teasing me and i can't put up with it any longer. if she keeps this up i tear off that tight dress right off of her. "stop with the teasing darling." i whisper into her ear. "teasing? what teasing? i'm just dancing with my boyfriend." "oh i'm your boyfriend now?" "well why wouldn't you be? you already claimed me and i claimed you." "fair. but what's not fair is you know what you're doing to me. soon i won't be able to contain myself." she giggles. "and what's wrong with that?" "nothing princess, you just won't be able to walk tomorrow morning." she smiles and continues to rock her hips into my body. i grip the sides of her waist hard. she winces but continues swaying harder. she wants me to ruin her. she's practically begging for it. i remember i have the remote so i pull it out and wave it around in her face. she gasps. "see now you can have this if you behave. do what i say and i'll let you turn it on." "okay i will." "good girl." "now get on your knees." i say looking toward the couch where my brother is now sitting with a glass in his hand. she obeys, getting on her knees. "now undo my pants with your teeth." she immediately dives in unhooking the jeans button with a tug. i watch my brother's piercing eyes stare back at me. two times in a row he's had to watch how much of a good girl i make her for me. i grab a fistful of her hair and pick her up cupping her face. she leans her head into my hand. "see that wasn't so bad when you do what your told." "do i get to turn it on now?" "wait until we get into home. we're leaving this shit party and my brother here with it." "but you said-" "i know what i said my love but change of plans. i promise i'll make it up to you." "you better." she says gently smiling. i pick her up and she wraps her legs around me. i wave to my brother smirking and take her to the car.