Tim x Fem!reader

B/n= brother's name

Y/n's pov~

Walking around the garden at night felt really peaceful. I felt my feet getting tired so I found a bench sitting in front of a huge koi pond. As I sat down, I took off my f/c heels that match my f/c dress that I was wearing. I am currently outside of the Wayne Manor for a charity event. My parents are really good friends with Mr. Wayne and they go to charity events often together. I sighed while looking up into the moonlight.

"I thought you were going home?" I turned my head to see Tim standing there with his hands in his pockets. He took his left hand out and used it to brush his shoulder length black hair out of his face.

"I'm waiting for my dad to find my mother."

"Look, y/n can we just talk about this?"

"No. Tim, I'm tired of this." I said to him. "I get that you two used to have a thing and-"

"And I broke up with her."

"But she still has feelings for you, Tim."

"You don't think I know that!" He shouted a bit. I flinched a bit because it surprising and he never shouted like that before; at least not at me. He noticed my action and his eyes softened a bit. "I'm sorry, y/n. I didn't mean to shout at you."

"Not the only thing you got to apologize for."

*Flashback*

"Thank you for the drink Alfred." I thanked him after receiving a glass of champagne.

"You are very welcome, Miss L/n. Glad you are here tonight for this event." He said before walking away to serve the other guests. I walked towards the main event room to find my parents. I found them talking to the big guy himself, Bruce Wayne. I saw my mom look towards my way and started to wave at me.

"Y/n my love! Come here please!" She shouted. Everyone turned and stared at her. I laughed out of embarrassment. My mom had always been cheerful and love being the life of the party. Even though she's forty-five she still acting like she's sixteen. My dad on the other hand was the more chill and mature one. He's that type of dad you'd see in the movies, reading the newspaper and relaxing while the whole world is ending around him. I walked to where they were. As I got there my mom pulled me into a hug. "There's my little girl! We were just talking about you."

"You were?" I asked a little worried.

"Yes we were talking about how happy you make Tim." Mr. Wayne said with a grin.

"Ah yes the cute boy genius! Aren't they a good couple f/n?" My mom asked while hugging my dad's arm.

"Mmm very nice couple indeed." My dad said while nodding and pushing his glasses up.

"Oh! I see Oliver Queen over there! I'm going to go say hi!" My mom headed towards his way. I heard my dad sigh.

"Your mom had a little too much champagne and now I have to stop her before she starts asking people to start a dance off again. Please excuse me Bruce." My dad said. He started to walk over to where my mom went.

"Your mother is just lively as ever." Mr. Wayne joked.

"It's funny sometimes but she can get too carried away." I chuckled. "Thanks for having us Mr. Wayne."

"Please y/n, call me Bruce."

"Yea of course Bruce." I smiled. "Where is Tim by the way?"

"I believe I saw Dick drag him over to the bar."

"Thank you Bruce." I nodded and walked towards the direction of the bar.