Arkham Knight x fem!reader

C/n=child name

Y/n's pov~

Watching everyone get into the buses was very hectic. It was like the movie Titanic where everyone was getting on the boats when the ship was sinking. A few hours later, the last bus left and the freaks and chaos lovers stayed behind. After a little while I saw the Bat Signal light up. I grappled over to the GCPD. I finally reached to the rooftop and saw Gordon on the phone. He gave a glance and held up his hand. I nodded and leaned against the railes and waited for Bruce.

'Speak of the devil.' I thought when I heard him land.

"Stay safe Barbara." Gordon said on the phone before hanging up. He filled us in on the situation and after that he got a call about one of his men were captured by some thugs. Bruce already disappeared but I stayed around to let Gordon know I'll be taking that call. I went over to that location to see the Bruce already took over.

"What are you doing?" The cop asked.

"Evening the odds." Bruce said before calling the Batmobile.

'Does he ever let me catch up with him?' I thought. I called for my bike and when I got on I was getting a call from Bruce.

"Sh/n. I need you to go with Barbara in the clock tower and help her find out anything about what Scarecrow is up to." He said.

"Wouldn't be more wise to have me go with you since Robin is at the studios trying to find a cure?" I asked.

"No. I can't have you be fully in action after what happened a few years ago. You shouldn't even be in this mess."

"I want to help!" I argued back with him.

"You're lucky that you're even apart of this." He said before grappling away. I huffed at his actions and grappled to the clock tower. I entered through the roof and saw the place in its natural state. I looked around to find the scanner and I see the picture of Tim and Barbara. It saddens me a bit because it reminds me so much of the picture I took with Jason before his...death. I found the scanner next to and had it scan my eyes.

"Identity confirmed"

With that, the whole room changed into holographic screens. I heard someone coming up from the elevator and I turned to see Barbara.

"Well I see you made yourself at home." She joked.

"Well I'm going to be here for a while." I sighed.

"You know he had a good reason for you not to be out in action." She said. I nodded knowing deep down that there's a very good reason.

~time skip~

Babs and I were monitoring Batman's steps in the factory and we found out about the Arkham Knight. I was looking into of his real identity with Barbara when I were getting a call from Batman. I answered it.

"Both of you get out of there now!" He shouted.

"What are you talking about. Nothing is happening." As soon as I said that, the frequency got scrambled and the power in the tower went out. I immediately went to Barbara's side and took a fighting position. Few seconds later a canister of smoke was rolled into the room. It was nitrous oxide. I had an extra mask and I put it on Barbara and put one on myself. I saw a figure and I took out his legs and he fell down. I took his arm and twisted it until I heard it crack.

"AH SHE BROKE MY ARM!" The guy yelled.

"Get off me!" Barbara shouted. I seen another guy picking her up and holding a rag over her mouth. I rushed over to them but I felt someone stop me by grabbing me by the waist. I elbowed them but it's like they weren't affected by it. I felt a rag go over my mouth and I tried fighting it but their strength overpowered my own. As I felt myself dozing off, I heard a disguised voice.