Jason Todd x reader

L/n=last name
M/n= mother's name
F/n= fathers name
S/n=sister's name
B/n=brother's name
St/n=state name

~edited~

-------
Y/n's pov

"So who's coming to dinner again? Your boyfriend Mason?" My dad asked.

"His name is Jason first of all and yes he's coming to dinner to meet you, mom, and b/n." I explained. My boyfriend Jason and I have been dating for almost four years and we both flew to st/n to see them. I moved to Gotham for college and I've been living there for about three years until I met Jason around the time I moved in. I was friends with his brother Dick Grayson and he introduced me to Jason and ever since then he's been my number one best friend until he asked me to be his girlfriend. I mentioned a month ago that I was going to see my family and he asked if he could come, so I thought it was time for him to meet my family.

"Be happy for our daughter, f/n" my mom said to my dad while putting a hand on his shoulder.

"He better impress me, y/n if not-"

""tHeN hE's OuT oF hErE" yes dad I already know the stupid routine" I mocked.

"Did- did you just mock me?" My dad asked.

"No of course not f/n" I said with a smirk on my face. My mom started giggling.

"Why are you amusing her!?" My dad said.

"Alright, alright settle down the both of you. Isn't b/n here?" Mom asked.

"Nah he's still out" Dad said.

"He better be home soon. It's almost seven."

~timeskip~

It was around seven twenty when the doorbell rang. I went to get the door and open it to see Jason.

"Hey!" I said before giving him a hug.

"Hey little bird" He said while hugging me back. I led him in and called for my parents. They came downstairs to see Jason.

"Oh you must be Jason! Y/n spoke a lot about you this past year and it's nice to finally meet you!" She exclaimed with a smile on her face.

"Nice to meet you Mrs. L/n." Jason said while shaking her hand.

"Oh please call me m/n."

"Here. I got you some flowers. A little gift from me," Jason gave her a bouquet of daises. "I asked y/n what was your favorite flower so I could get you some."

"Oh my goodness thank you. Such a gentleman!" My mom took the flowers and my dad cleared his throat clear. "Oh this is my husband F/n."

"Nice to meet you Mr. L/n." Jason said while extensive his hand.

"Nice to meet you too, boy," my dad said while shaking his hand. "You a fighter or someone? You have a very calloused hand."

"Something like that. My dad taught me how to fight and to defend myself. So I practice and workout everyday." Jason explained.

"Hmmm alright. Let's eat I'm starving." My dad said.

"Wait what about b/n?" I asked.

"He'll come home soon. C'mon food is getting cold." My mom said.

~small time skip~

After eating dinner, my mom made her special angel food cake.

"Wow this is heavenly Mrs. L/n!" Jason exclaimed.