Chapter 47: Seduce a Rich Lady?

Although Yu Huang refused to reveal her real name, the man did not feel that it was rude. He held a stick and pulled out the sparks in the bonfire. He asked casually, "Young lady, you're also here for the Purifying Spirit Sacred Pearl?"

Feng Si's tone sounded very casual, but Yu Huang could tell that he was on guard.

Purifying Spirit Sacred Pearl?

This was the first time Yu Huang had heard of this thing.

Feng Si narrowed his eyes when he saw Yu Huang deny it. It was obvious that he was suspicious of her answer. She had chosen this time to come to the Black Dome, but not because of the Purifying Spirit Sacred Pearl, so what could it be?

"Since it's not for the Purifying Spirit Sacred Pearl, why did you come to such a place alone? You can't possibly be here to travel." Feng Si's gaze became colder and colder, and even contained killing intent.

Yu Huang subconsciously placed her left hand on the bracelet on her right wrist. She was already prepared to draw her weapon and fight, but her gaze was still calm.

"I'm going to the Purgatory Sea."

Hearing Yu Huang's explanation, Feng Si was somewhat shocked.

Only some Purifying Spirit Masters who wanted to break through would risk their lives to go to the Purgatory Sea. Could this young lady be a Purifying Spirit Master?

Feng Si probed, "Are you a Purifying Spirit Master?"

Yu Huang said, "I want to become a Purifying Spirit Master. I heard that the Purgatory Sea can temper one's mental strength. I came to try my luck." From her casual tone, she seemed to be saying that the coffee in this cafe was said to be very delicious, so she wanted to try it too.

After knowing that Yu Huang was not a Beast Tamer nor had she come for the Purifying Spirit Sacred Pearl, the man's hostility towards her decreased greatly.

It was common knowledge that every Purifying Spirit Master was trash that had failed to awaken their beast form. They were not a threat to him.

After knowing that Yu Huang was going to the Purgatory Sea, Feng Si took on the attitude of an elder and said to Yu Huang with a frown, "The Purgatory Sea is called the graveyard of Purifying Spirit Masters. Young lady, the Purgatory Sea is not some amusement park. Many people jumped into the Purgatory Sea, but only one managed to come out successfully. And that person is already one of the only two Level 9 Purifying Spirit Masters today. Young lady, you are young and in the prime of your youth. It's better not to be rash."

Yu Huang remained silent.

She had her own plans and no one could interfere with her plans.

Seeing Yu Huang ignore him, the man didn't say a word and continued using the firewood rod to pull the fire.

Suddenly, the girl beside him asked, "What is a Purifying Spirit Sacred Pearl?"

Although not many people knew about the Purifying Spirit Sacred Pearl, it was not a secret. Feng Si told Yu Huang, "Six hundred years ago, when Purifying Spirit Grand Master Su Tingxue died, the poisonous gas in the Black Dome erupted. For some unknown reason, her remains were buried in the flames of the Black Dome."

"I heard that after Su Tingxue died, her powerful soul force turned into a Sacred Pearl that was hidden in the Black Dome. It will appear once every hundred years with the poison in the Black Dome. It is said that the Sacred Pearl has a powerful Purifying Spirit power that can wash away all the impurities in a person's body. If a low-level Beast Tamer obtains the Purifying Spirit Sacred Pearl, there is a 90% chance of successfully upgrading his or her beast form!"