Chapter 105: Grand State Master: Am I Good-looking?

Sheng Xiao could read Yu Huang's mind. He only needed to look at her eyes to know what she was thinking.

Sheng Xiao pressed Yu Huang's shoulder and told her, "I think you should tell Anna Tao the truth."

Yu Huang subconsciously said, "But I'm afraid that she'll take the wrong path when she finds out the truth."

Sheng Xiao smiled gently at her. "What are you afraid of? With a friend like you supervising her, if she wants to take the wrong path, she will have to ask for your permission."

He bent his finger and flicked Yu Huang's forehead. He continued, "I questioned Anna Tao because she was just an ordinary person to me. And I have always been cold and heartless to ordinary people. But you guys are different. You two are good friends. I can question your friends, but you can't."

"We should be filled with confidence and trust in our friends, right?"

After hearing Sheng Xiao's words, Yu Huang felt enlightened.

That made sense. She would supervise Anna properly.

If anyone bullied Anna again, she would beat them back with her fists! As long as there was someone who loved Anna, Anna would still love the world and would not take the evil path.

"Sheng Xiao, you're such a treasure." Yu Huang, who was only slightly interested in Sheng Xiao, was even more interested in him now.

The calmness on Sheng Xiao's face disappeared when he was praised. He became embarrassed again. "Alright, let's go."

"Okay."

Before dawn, Sheng Xiao asked Yu Huang what her plans were.

Yu Huang said, "Find a place to sleep and then bid farewell to Anna. I only took a day off from my mentor. I still have to go back to catch up on lessons."

"Are you returning to the Prosperous Capital today?" Sheng Xiao did not notice the reluctance in his voice, but Yu Huang could hear it.

Yu Huang looked up at Sheng Xiao and said, "It's fine if I don't sleep. Are you willing to watch the sunrise with me in Jingdu?"

Sheng Xiao could not bear to reject her.

The best place to watch the sunrise in the entire Jingdu was the Divination Tower where the Grand State Master lived. However, that was a forbidden place. Ordinary people would not be able to get close to it. However, Yu Huang was bold. She urged Sheng Xiao to fly to the Divination Tower with her when there were fewer people in the morning.

After only half an hour, the sun rose from the east and cast sunlight in.

The Divination Tower was the tallest building in the center of Jingdu. The morning sunlight shone on the top of the tower and on Yu Huang's face. Under the sunlight, Yu Huang's hair and skin were glowing. The mask also reflected a golden luster. This made her appear holy and beautiful.

At that moment, a strange scene appeared in Yu Huang's mind. She saw a girl with a ponytail sitting on Sheng Xiao's shoulder. She shouted at her softly, "Mommy, Mommy!"

Yu Huang wanted to look at the girl's face carefully. She tilted her head and almost kissed Sheng Xiao's face.

Sheng Xiao saw that Yu Huang was staring at a certain spot in a daze. He was afraid that she would miss the beautiful sunrise, so he came over to remind her. Unexpectedly, Yu Huang tilted her head when he moved closer. They almost kissed.