Chapter 93: Sword Kinesis Flight

After successfully absorbing the Beast Tamer Formula, Yu Huang also walked out from the illusion created by the fourth-grade Divine Tier cultivation technique. She discovered that she was still sitting on the back of the bird and maintaining her falling posture, as if everything that happened in the illusion had never happened.

Yu Huang hurriedly turned around to look behind her, but found that there was no one in the deep valley. Both Sheng Yang and Garo Xianyang were gone.

She lowered her head to look down again, and found that the 'Time Valley' that was formed by a fourth-grade Divine Rank cultivation technique had already disappeared, revealing the true appearance of the Time Valley hidden underneath.

To everyone's surprise, the real Time Valley didn't have the terrifying appearance of a rolling fog. It looked more like a peaceful amber sea. Sunlight sprinkled on it and even reflected a sparkling luster.

It was beautiful, so beautiful that one could easily lose their rationality and want to reach out to touch it.

Yu Huang steered the bird higher for a while before taking out a small folding stool from the storage device and throwing it into the amber sea.

As soon as the stool fell into the amber sea, the originally calm sea immediately began to churn violently. In the blink of an eye, the stool was pulverized into wood shavings by the Time Valley.

This was the true power of the Time Valley!

"Let's go up." Yu Huang hurriedly hugged the bird's neck and let it carry her out of the deep valley and onto the cliff.

The bird had completed its mission. It lowered its head and rubbed its forehead against Yu Huang's palm. After receiving Yu Huang's response, the bird was satisfied and flew back to the nest on the cliff.

When Yu Huang saw that there was no one in the deep valley, she guessed that the others had already left. She didn't know how long she had been in the illusion. Afraid that her mentor and father would be worried, Yu Huang prepared to leave.

She turned around and was about to leave when she heard Lin Jiansheng's voice. "Ah Huang?" Lin Jiansheng stared at the beautiful figure at the edge of the cliff and suspected that he had seen wrongly. "Are you Ah Huang?"

Yu Huang was shocked.

Her mentor's voice?

Yu Huang suddenly turned around and saw her mentor. Lin Jiansheng was standing under a towering ancient tree and walking towards her excitedly.

Yu Huang hurriedly jogged to Lin Jiansheng. "Mentor!" Yu Huang stared at the black hair on Lin Jiansheng's head that was three fingers long and realized a serious problem.

Her mentor's hair had grown long, which meant that time had passed much faster than she thought. "Your hair has grown long. Have I been at the bottom of the valley for a long time?"

Lin Jiansheng said angrily, "You still have the cheek to ask?! It's been half a year, and you're finally out! If the Blood Pact didn't show that you were still alive, I would have gone back to report to your father!"

When she heard that half a year had passed, Yu Huang was surprised. "I've been in this deep valley for half a year?"

"Of course!" Lin Jiansheng rubbed his head and said, "When you entered the Lou Lan Ancient Pavilion, I was still bald. Look at my black hair!" He stroked the hard beard on his chin and said, "Touch this beard. Can it grow overnight?"