Chapter 101: Because You Have Me in Your Heart

The two of them walked side by side towards the exit of the racecourse. They attracted a lot of attention. However, Sheng Xiao and Yu Huang were calm. No one dared to guess their real relationship.

The Beast Tamer Selection Competition was the grandest day of the year in Jingdu. In order to ensure that no accidents happened, the roads leading to the suburbs of Jingdu were all sealed, and only the host's double-level bus was allowed.

Yu Huang and the others had taken a double-storey bus to the subway station. Yu Huang and Sheng Xiao were going to the city for a meal, so they could only take the double-storey bus to Jingdu.

Dozens of double-storey buses stopped at the side of the road outside the racecourse. The first bus had already started and would set off after everyone was here. Yu Huang saw that the seats were almost full and wanted to wait for the next bus with Sheng Xiao.

When the driver saw their picky expressions, he was instantly angered. He stuck his head out of the car window and shouted at Yu Huang and the others, "You have to get in the car quickly! The car behind me will only leave after the crowd has dispersed. When there are more people later, you won't even have a seat!"

The qualifying competition ended at six o'clock sharp and continued tomorrow. After the competition ended, the audience would take the double-storey bus and leave. At that time, they would indeed not even be able to get a spot.

Yu Huang asked Sheng Xiao, "Are you going?"

Sheng Xiao nodded. "Yes."

The two of them got into the car. Seeing that the first floor was full, Yu Huang said to Sheng Xiao, "I'll take a look at the second floor."

On the second floor, Yu Huang saw that the middle seat of the last row was still empty, so she stood at the stairs on the second floor and said to Sheng Xiao, "Brother Xiao, come up. There's another seat."

Sheng Xiao frowned. "There's only one?"

Yu Huang said, "Come over quickly, I'll let you sit!"

Yu Huang knew how to dote on people the most. When she doted on him, even she herself was jealous.

The second floor was only 1.7 meters tall. Sheng Xiao had to bend down to walk.

He walked to the middle seat and sat down. He asked Yu Huang, "Then where are you sitting?"

Yu Huang waved her hand. "I don't need to sit." She squatted down in the aisle in front of Sheng Xiao and took out her phone to search for the most delicious wonton place in Jingdu.

At that moment, Sheng Xiao poked her back with a finger.

Yu Huang turned around and looked at Sheng Xiao in confusion. "What's wrong?"

Sheng Xiao stretched out his legs and put his boots together. He said to Yu Huang, "Sit on my feet."

When Yu Huang saw that Sheng Xiao was blushing, she had evil intentions. Yu Huang sat on Sheng Xiao's leg and looked up at him. "Your feet are so hard. Your legs are so soft. Why don't you let me sit there?"

Sheng Xiao was a little embarrassed by Yu Huang's teasing. He did not know how to answer. He was even angry.

Sheng Xiao was not used to Yu Huang being like this. He felt that she was a little too unrestrained, but he did not dislike it.

Sheng Xiao stared at Yu Huang's face and pursed his lips without saying anything.

Although Yu Huang had been disfigured, her facial features were very perfect. Not only did she not look ugly while wearing a mask, but it also added a sense of mysterious beauty to her.