Chapter 110: Graduation Party

That night, the few big buildings near the school were booked by the nearby third-year graduates and became the venue for their graduation party.

At the graduation party, the young ladies all put on skirts, exquisite light makeup, and lipstick that they usually did not dare to wear. All of them were beautiful and moving. The moment they appeared, they attracted the attention of the boys in the class.

Among them, Vivian, the class belle, was the most beautiful and eye-catching.

She was wearing a light purple strapless dress that accentuated her fair and charming skin. She had deliberately gotten her hair done in the morning and put on light makeup. She looked feminine and charming.

When Jiang Shangfeng saw Vivian, who was dressed up, he blushed and was embarrassed to look at her.

Vivian noticed Jiang Shangfeng's shyness and was a little embarrassed.

Suddenly, someone shouted, "Yu Huang is here!"

Yu Huang had arrived!

The youngest movie actress and the queen of the red carpet was here to attend the graduation party! Everyone turned to look at the entrance of the gathering hall and saw Yu Huang.

Yu Huang was dressed lightly today. She was wearing a red halter top that revealed her navel. Her narrow waist was hidden under a pair of high-waisted jeans, revealing her slender and straight legs. Although she was thin, she was curvy.

The weather was hot, and Yu Huang's long hair was tied up high. She had the vigor of a young woman, but also the composure of an adult.

Everything was fine, except for the mask on her face that reminded everyone that this perfect person had flaws.

"Yu Huang!" Li Shi shouted as he walked over. He grabbed Yu Huang's arm and pulled her to his table. He asked her indirectly, "I heard from the teachers supervising Yong Hui that you handed in your papers in advance for every test?"

Without waiting for Yu Huang's reply, Li Shi asked again, "Why did you hand in the papers in advance? Are those questions too difficult and you can't do them?"

Why did everyone think that she handed in the paper early because the questions were too difficult and she did not know how to do them?

Couldn't it be that the test paper was too simple and she had finished it early, so she submited her paper early?

Looking into Li Shi's sincere and concerned gaze, Yu Huang said honestly, "That's not it, Mr. Li. I thought those questions were quite simple. After I finished them, I even seriously checked them once before submitting them in advance."

Li Shi doubted the authenticity of Yu Huang's words. He thought that Yu Huang was lying for the sake of her pride.

He was even more worried about Yu Huang's mental state.

Li Shi lowered his head and moved closer to Yu Huang's ear. He whispered, "I know a psychiatrist. I heard that he's very reliable. I'll send his contact number to your phone. If you really have something on your mind, go and see him."

Seeing that Yu Huang still seemed to have something to say, Li Shi thought that she was going to reject him. His expression darkened as he educated her sternly, "Yu Huang, psychological illness is also an illness that cannot be ignored. Sometimes, people will easily mess things up if they get too caught up in it. However, when you overcome this obstacle and look back, you will realize that the things that made you wish you were dead are actually just trivial matters."