11. IT WASN'T EVEN ALL THE WAY!

(Smut warning- ps its my first smut scene so be generous lmao. Plus its kinda short- 

Also you get both their povs in this!)

* A S H L E Y *

Loud moans and groans that's all I could hear.

I was on the pool table. Arms around his neck, and legs wrapped around his waist. I was kissing Aiden Mr. Asshat Callahan. Why am I not stopping? Do I even want to stop? Maybe not?, I thought as we kept kissing each other hungrily. I unbuttoned his shirt while he removed my bunched up dress over my head. 

His lips felt soft, but they certainly didn't go soft on me. His kisses were rough and hard, and I was definitely in no position to complain. There was a need in them, a sense of wanting something so badly. Honestly it turned me on even more, if that's even possible.

I grabbed and pulled the ends of his hair, earning a muffled groan from him. He held me even tighter, pulling me closer and closer so that I was on the edge of the table. He swiped his tongue on my bottom lip, desperately asking for entrance. I decided to play with him declining entrance making him visibly pissed off. His hand started travelling upwards from my waist to breasts. A hand grabbed my right boob, same time the other hand grabbed my ass, and he squeezed both places so hard, gaining a surprised gasp from me, allowing his tongue access.

Our tongues collided, each trying to gain dominance. Usually I was the one who topped. I've never let any man or woman have that kind of dominance over me. And I sure as hell didn't want to give up all my control to Mr. Asshat. But as hard as I tried I just couldn't help but get lost in the way his tongue caressed my mouth. It was intoxicating. He was intoxicating. 

It seemed like hours had passed when we finally pulled apart, panting, breathing in as much air as possible. He rested his forehead against mine while looking at me with an expression full of lust. 

It was then I realized the obvious tent in his dress pants. He brushed it against my clothed pussy making me moan out loud. His kisses trailed from my jaw to my neck to the top of my breasts, nipping and sucking his way down. I bit my lip so hard trying to muffle the embarrassing moans. He looked up at me and removed my bottom lip from my teeth.

"I want to hear all sounds you make sweetheart." he whispered in his husky voice.

I think I could just come from listening to that voice.

My fingers brushed through his soft hair, pulling him even closer. He kissed a trail from the crook of my neck to my ear, sucking behind it. I could feel his smug grin against my skin, feeling triumphant for finding my sweet spot. He sucked on it again teasingly; making sure of being even rougher this time. What am I even doing? Oh my god what am I doing, I thought as I finally snapped out of my trance and willed myself to push him away.

"I-I'm sorry I've got to go," My hand fell from his chest as he backed away.

"Ashley listen-" He tried to say before I cut him off. I think that's the first time he has actually called me by my name- woah.

"Just...just forget about this please." I picked up my shirt and hurried out of the room.

* A I D E N *

"Just...just forget about this please." She looked at me pleadingly and left, mumbling incoherent words while smacking her forehead.

What in the actual fuck did just happen here?, I thought as I looked around the room, noting the disheveled state of my hair and shirt. A smirk dared to grow its way onto my face as I looked back at the pool table, thinking of all the sinful series of events that took place on it.