14. There's The Door

(I'm very sorry I was inactive for such a long time but I'm back now and I swear I'm gonna update frequently and finish this book. Also to the people who read this chapter after a long time pls read the two chapters before it cause then it will make more sense.)

~ A S H L E Y ~

I was probably looking like the red guy from angry birds at that moment.

Moments away from losing my sanity. Questioning each and every one of the next move I could make. Slap him. Threaten him. Hit his car with a baseball bat. Submerge his dick in ice.

So many fun activities to try out....

After listening to the entirety of the bullshit that he did to Eli all I wanted was to go find him, and kick him right there and then. The feeling of intense anger radiated from everyone in the room, even the one person I didn't think would even show up let alone feel the same thing I am.

I could see it on his face; fury marked every path on it. To everyone else he seemed not even bothered a bit by it, but if you looked closely it was pretty obvious that he would love to see Charlie six feet underground. 

"What did you tell him?" Charlie glared at me. 

"Me? Oh no no no it would be so immoral of me to take credit for the work you did." I quipped.

And he froze. His shook his head slowly, side to side. At a loss for words he turned to Eli trying to get whatever answers he was hoping to find. Unsurprisingly he was very unsuccessful. But before he could do anything more Eli spoke up.

"I- I saw you. You and your boss."

"What are you even talking about? I was stuck in my office with work. He uh...he left a while ago I haven't seen him today. Baby believe me plea-"

"Don't you dare call me that." Eli cut him off, "My parents, their staying at the same hotel you were busy fucking him at. And I saw the both of you."

"No...NO! That's not true. I bet she fucking told you something." He pointed at me, "You know she never actually liked me being with you. Please don't believe her baby you know you're the only one I love. You know that!"

A laugh filled the room. Aiden slapped a hand over his mouth trying to stifle his stupid giggles. No sane person would even think of laughing in a situation like that, but then again I always doubted he was sane or a person for that matter.

"Not really the right time to laugh Callahan." I lightly kicked him.

"I'm sorry sweetheart its just.." He paused, "funny that he thinks we're gonna buy that."

"I'm not lying! That's what she's doing." He sent me a glare, "Y-you know I would never lie to you Eli-"

"You idiot he saw you." A certain asshat said.

Aiden stood up and silently walked over to where Charlie stood; still glaring at my figure. While my gaze, previously on Charlie, was now shifted to the unfairly handsome man walking threateningly towards a shaking disgusting human. 

Charlie froze as soon as he saw Aiden heading straight for him. He slowly approached Charlie, stretching out his arms forwards fixing the color of the frozen figure, and spoke in a low, intimidating tone, "Don't even dare to say anything about her. If she did or didn't have a part in this doesn't matter. You still cheated. And that's not her fault, now is it?"

At this point my mind had gone into an intense state of confusion. He's defending me? Why? Does he want something? Is he in his right mind? How the fuck can this man laugh like a twelve year old kid and immediately five minutes later be an intimidating demon?  My thoughts were cut off by Charlie's ranting, well more like screaming.